stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey, Valerie here with your next Mix It Up Monday Challenge: CASE Yourself!

Your challenge:  Choose a card you previously made for another holiday and turn it into a winter/Christmas card.

I really liked how this Spooktacular You card turned out and used it as my CASE inspiration:

to create this card using Theresa Momber's new set, Let it Snow.

I kept the layout and polka dot scheme but changed up the colors, made it a layered banner, and left off the ribbon treatment.

Here's the rules:

All entries must be uploaded by Sunday, September 29 by 8 pm Central.  Please use the keyword: STV13MON38 in all caps in the tag section when you upload. 

Here is the Gallery: STV13MON38

Looking forward to seeing you CASE yourself! If you'd like, link your original card in the description area of your CASE card. 

V.~

Views: 609

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Great challenge, love your redo!!!

Wow, this is certainly an interesting challenge! Hope my broken camera will work! Have fun everyone!

HERE is mine. I liked one of a more recent designs I did so well, I opted to CASE that one. I like this version as well, but think the Autumn one is still my favorite but that is because I love those colors of Autumn so much.

So many interesting works of art and I found that CASEing myself was harder than I thought it would be. One thing was to find a holiday card other than Christmas to CASE as that was mostly the holiday cards I make each year. Thank goodness I had a few options from my holiday card making though so that I could join in on this challenge. I am loving to see what each person comes up with. I did notice that some I could not see the original sample of their inspiration so was missing that they did not link it up. I might see if time will permit me to do another soon. But have been very busy and occupied otherwise these days. But this is such a fun challenge. Thanks Val for thinking of it.

I caught up with my work load here at home so decided to check the gallery and I ran across one of my most favorite cards I wanted to redo into a Christmas card. I hope you like it too. HERE it is.

Here's my CASE of one of my earlier autumn cards (it's linked in my card description).  What a fun challenge, Val!

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/case-d-winter?context=user

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service