stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday everyone and Welcome to another fun Mix It Up Monday Challenge here at StampTV!!  This time I'm challenging you to GO MONOCHROMATIC!!  Some people say monochromatic can be boring---BUT I DISAGREE--monochromatics can be so elegant and classy OR fun and sassy!  So pick ONE COLOR and use all its different tones along with some fabulous stamps and join me in this challenge!  I cannot wait to see what you come up with!

I used the fantastic Gina K set "Vogue Vases" for my Monochromatic card and kept all my tones in pale, buttery yellows for a soft and soothing feel.  I used paper pieced my vase, shaded it with Copics and then added Ranger Liquid Pearls to create tiny pearls on the vase front for more texture.  Gold Stickles were added to the leaves for some extra sparkle and those are Baubles in the center of each flower.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice!

You have until Sunday, July 31st at 8 pm Central to upload your entry.  Please use the keyword STVMONSJD1 for your tag for this challenge.  You can see the gallery for this challenge here:

STVMONSJD1

Tags: STVMONSJD1

Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having trouble uploading pictures to this site so here is the link to my monochromatic card.  http://pamselinski-paperdiva.blogspot.com/2011/07/stvmonsjd1-monoch....

stvmonsjd1

Your card is just beautiful Suzanne.  I too like the look of monochromatic and am going to try to find time towards the end of the week to participate in your challenge.
That's a beautiful card Pamela. Mine is almost done too.
Very soft and pretty Pamela--love the sentiment!
Well, here is my attempt at a Monochromatic card. I hope it will be okay. And, I had some difficulty uploading it to my gallery but finally think it worked. Here is the link: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/bicycle?context=user
Thanks ladies--seems the NING network is having a few glitches with the gallery so you all will be counted into the contest no worries---just try to load up when you can using the tag!

Great challenge Suzanne!  Your card is beautiful :) 

here is mine: Floral Thoughts

Love your card.  It's so creative and beautiful.  Sure wish my mind worked that way!
Beautiful sample card, Suzanne.  I'll be playing later.  Great Challenge
Beautiful Card Suzanne--stunning in fact  I love monochromatic  color schemes.  They can be very restfull, or dynamic. Can't wait to play.

Wow Suzanne, your card is stunning!!!!!!!!! Great challenge!!

Here is my card.

I adore this monochromatic card, Suzanne!!  You sure do nail 'em!!! tee-hee!

Hugs,

Sharon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service