stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I am super excited about hosting this week's MIUM challenge! The ever lovely Lori asked me to play host and I am so honored! Since it's the start of Summer holidays over in the States, I thought it would be really cool to focus on projects for children this week.

Your challenge is to create something for a child(ren). This can be in the form of a card, game, bookmark, etc.

I chose Gina's 'Funny Farm' stamp set to work with for both my projects and the first project I created was a bookmark:

My second project is a numbers matching game for a pre-schooler:

More details will be available on my blog over at: Madeleen's Craft Corner.

I can't wait to see what our super-talented members come up with!

The important bits:

Your keyword for this challenge is:  STV12MON19

You can check out the gallery over HERE

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for this challenge is Sunday June 3rd at 8:00 pm CT

Tags: Farm, Funny, Mix, Monday, STV12MON19, it, up

Views: 680

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Judy, I'm sure graduation cards would be fine as long as it follows the challenge. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Judy Woodland said:

Great challenge Madeleen, and I do mean challenge!! I have to make some graduation cards....would they count, or is a high school graduate no longer considered a child???? Prob'ly kinda stretching it, isn't it???

Hi guys,

If you're struggling for ideas because you have older children and would like to participate but don't quite know how to make it work, you're welcome to look at some of my projects:

Birthday card for a teenage boy

Congratulations card for teenage boy

Altered Art (1) (Wall decoration for a girl's bedroom)

Altered Art (2)

Altered Journal/Diary

Don't hesitate to ask if you're not sure!

Thanks Madeleen, very helpful! I think I know what I'm gonna do.

This sounds like so much fun but my schedule this week is atrocious too. In fact, my summer is so busy I am not sure how much creative stamping I can squeeze in. We shall see but congrats on the hosting of it. Great challenge idea.

There's still time to play along! :)

There's still time ....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service