stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! It’s me Silke here! First all,  I would like to wish you all a very blessed new 2017!!!  Thank you so much for joining this week’s Mix It Up Monday!

My MIUM challenge - STV17MON1 for you this week is a SPINNER CARD…..there are tons of ideas on Pinterest or the internet. Looking forward to your ideas!

Now on to my sample…you can watch the actual movement of my card HERE....

My card is very straight forward....I used the new GKD - HALF PINT HEROES Set. This set is super adorable...so many possibilities....I actually made another fun spinner card for the past release....you can view it HERE

Please don't forget to check out the challenge rules....

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT WILL WIN A $20.OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GINA K. DESIGNS STORE!!! GET CRAFTY AND PLAY ALONG!!!!

To view all of the creations for this challenge please click below!!!

STV17MON1 GALLERY

And please don’t forget about the yearly MIUM CHALLENGE!!!!

Have fun crafting! 

Views: 2527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cynthia, I am not Silke, but I will try to give you a bit of help as time is of the essence.  First of all, your card must be uploaded to the gallery.  Here is how I upload:  I pull up MY PAGE.  You will see this at the top where there are many places to select from.  Once I am there, I go to PHOTOS on the left hand side and press.  That will open the photos and you should see an +ADD button on the right, in the block with your name.  Press that and you will get the information to add a photo.  This will add it to your gallery as well as the photo gallery for everyone.  While adding, you can  add a title, a description, and then a tag.  The TAG is where you will place the challenge number, the STV17MON1.   The photo needs to be uploaded by tonight at 8 PM CST.  I can't find that exact time to link, but I am pretty sure that is the time.  No, you are not asking too much.  Keep asking, especially if this is clear-as-mud.  I look forward to seeing your entry.  :)

lovinpaper said:

Cynthia, I am not Silke, but I will try to give you a bit of help as time is of the essence.  First of all, your card must be uploaded to the gallery.  Here is how I upload:  I pull up MY PAGE.  You will see this at the top where there are many places to select from.  Once I am there, I go to PHOTOS on the left hand side and press.  That will open the photos and you should see an +ADD button on the right, in the block with your name.  Press that and you will get the information to add a photo.  This will add it to your gallery as well as the photo gallery for everyone.  While adding, you can  add a title, a description, and then a tag.  The TAG is where you will place the challenge number, the STV17MON1.   The photo needs to be uploaded by tonight at 8 PM CST.  I can't find that exact time to link, but I am pretty sure that is the time.  No, you are not asking too much.  Keep asking, especially if this is clear-as-mud.  I look forward to seeing your entry.  :)

Here is the link with the uploading a photo information:  http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-upload-your-stamped

Hi Cynthia, sorry I didn't get a chance to respond earlier. "lovinpaper" instructions are correct...if you need any further help pls feel free to email me at silkeledlow@yahoo.com! Thank you for crafting a card! Looking forward to your entry! Pls note you can upload your card anytime, the only thing is that at you are not eligible for this prize win, since the deadline past!

Cynthia Smith said:

Hi Silke,  I promised myself that after the New Year started I was going to become a better Stamper and to start joining challenges!!!  Yay!!!  So I would love for this challenge to be the one!!!   Can you tell me one thing, where do I send the completed card??  Or maybe I should be asking is there someplace I could go to and read all rules?? like where to mail, due date etc, etc, etc....  Thank you!!!   ( hope this isn't asking to much. )

Cynthia

Thank you so much for helping out...I appreciate your quick reply!

lovinpaper said:

Thank you again for playing the spinner challenge! You all have inspired me to try other types of spinner designs! Looking forward to hosting soon again! Wishing you a wonderful new week!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service