stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! It’s me Silke here! First all,  I would like to wish you all a very blessed new 2017!!!  Thank you so much for joining this week’s Mix It Up Monday!

My MIUM challenge - STV17MON1 for you this week is a SPINNER CARD…..there are tons of ideas on Pinterest or the internet. Looking forward to your ideas!

Now on to my sample…you can watch the actual movement of my card HERE....

My card is very straight forward....I used the new GKD - HALF PINT HEROES Set. This set is super adorable...so many possibilities....I actually made another fun spinner card for the past release....you can view it HERE

Please don't forget to check out the challenge rules....

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT WILL WIN A $20.OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GINA K. DESIGNS STORE!!! GET CRAFTY AND PLAY ALONG!!!!

To view all of the creations for this challenge please click below!!!

STV17MON1 GALLERY

And please don’t forget about the yearly MIUM CHALLENGE!!!!

Have fun crafting! 

Views: 2527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congratulations on your first spinner card Lori...it turned out beautiful! Glad you gave it a try!

Lori McAree said:

Thank's Silke, I had a great time trying a card type I never have before!  Here is my card: STV17MON1

Thank You for hosting this weeks challenge and I hope to get to play along in this one!  I have never made a spinner or a card with movement, so this should be fun. I can't wait to see all the entries in the gallery!  :)  <3 

Happy New Year Silke.  This will be a first for me as well.  They always looked so fun, but I too was intimidated because it look like it would be complicated to make.  I will have to give this a try.  Love your card BTW.  Thanks for this challenge.

Well, I have watched several youtube videos and I think I'm ready!  Tomorrow, for sure!!!

Silke Ledlow, GKD DT said:

Lol...I hear you...I thought so too, but must admit once I tried it, I thought...that was so easy and fun! Remember...this is the year of trying something NEW!

Retta Rae said:

Eek!  This one scares me! I didn't even know what a spinner card was until this morning!  Going to be outside my comfort zone on this one, for sure!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to your creation!

Retta Rae said:

Well, I have watched several youtube videos and I think I'm ready!  Tomorrow, for sure!!!

Silke Ledlow, GKD DT said:

Lol...I hear you...I thought so too, but must admit once I tried it, I thought...that was so easy and fun! Remember...this is the year of trying something NEW!

Retta Rae said:

Eek!  This one scares me! I didn't even know what a spinner card was until this morning!  Going to be outside my comfort zone on this one, for sure!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Margaret! Happy New Year as well! Thank you for giving it a try...I know you will have fun with it!

Margaret D said:

Happy New Year Silke.  This will be a first for me as well.  They always looked so fun, but I too was intimidated because it look like it would be complicated to make.  I will have to give this a try.  Love your card BTW.  Thanks for this challenge.

Thank you Karen! I hope you get to try this fun technique ;)

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Thank You for hosting this weeks challenge and I hope to get to play along in this one!  I have never made a spinner or a card with movement, so this should be fun. I can't wait to see all the entries in the gallery!  :)  <3 

You guys are rocking this challlenge! Thank you for stepping out of your comfort zones....so proud of you all!

Here is my card for this weeks challenge: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/spinner-card-4 ~_^

Thanks for the challenge, Silke!  I would NEVER have tried this on my own.  Another year of learning.  Love it!!!!

You are welcome. Thank you for trying!

Retta Rae said:

Thanks for the challenge, Silke!  I would NEVER have tried this on my own.  Another year of learning.  Love it!!!!

Hi Silke,  I promised myself that after the New Year started I was going to become a better Stamper and to start joining challenges!!!  Yay!!!  So I would love for this challenge to be the one!!!   Can you tell me one thing, where do I send the completed card??  Or maybe I should be asking is there someplace I could go to and read all rules?? like where to mail, due date etc, etc, etc....  Thank you!!!   ( hope this isn't asking to much. )

Cynthia

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service