stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! It’s me Silke here! First all,  I would like to wish you all a very blessed new 2017!!!  Thank you so much for joining this week’s Mix It Up Monday!

My MIUM challenge - STV17MON1 for you this week is a SPINNER CARD…..there are tons of ideas on Pinterest or the internet. Looking forward to your ideas!

Now on to my sample…you can watch the actual movement of my card HERE....

My card is very straight forward....I used the new GKD - HALF PINT HEROES Set. This set is super adorable...so many possibilities....I actually made another fun spinner card for the past release....you can view it HERE

Please don't forget to check out the challenge rules....

ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT WILL WIN A $20.OO GIFT CERTIFICATE TO THE GINA K. DESIGNS STORE!!! GET CRAFTY AND PLAY ALONG!!!!

To view all of the creations for this challenge please click below!!!

STV17MON1 GALLERY

And please don’t forget about the yearly MIUM CHALLENGE!!!!

Have fun crafting! 

Views: 2547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Such a darling card! This will be a real challenge for me, I've never made an interactive card. There's a first time for everything.

Eek!  This one scares me! I didn't even know what a spinner card was until this morning!  Going to be outside my comfort zone on this one, for sure!!!!!!!!!

OH, I love your little yellow submarine Silke! And your school of fishies!!!! Sweet spinner. At first I thought it was a slider, but I clicked on the your Pinterest and realized these are spinners! Coolio and I hope I can play with you and everyone this week!

Yes, try it...it is so fun! If I can do it...everyone can do it...believe it or not...I'm a slow learner...lol!!!

Dorothy Mutafopulos said:

Happy New Year's!!! Ok I have never made a spinner card so this will be a challenge but a fun one too! Thanks Silke for hosting this week's challenge it looks like a fabulous start to the new year.

I'm sure you gonna rock this challenge...have fun!

Johanna Rundell said:

I've only ever done one of these and that was in a supervised class. It will be interesting to see if I can come up with one all by myself.

You are welcome! Have fun crafting!

Melissa Kompkoff said:

I LOVE SPINNER CARDS!  Thanks for hosting.

Happy New Year! I promise it's not that hard...just start out simple! You can do it!

judy mathena said:

Happy New Year Silke and thanks for Hosting!!! This is a challenge for me, I've never made a spinner card before, so I will need all the info I can get!! Thanks for the Challenge.

Thank you and happy New Year to you too! Yes, I'm looking forward to hosting many more fun challenges...so buckle up...lol! Enjoy your remaining days off and have fun crafting!

Jan Brazier said:

Awesome card, Silke! Happy New Year! Looking forward to lots of wonderful challenges for the year ahead. This will be my first spinner card too. Can't wait to give it a try. Lucky I am on holidays, so work won't interfere with my creativity LOL.

Thank you Sylvia! There are so many fun ideas on Pinterest...just try something easy first! Looking forward to your idea!

Sylvia Rivera said:

Such a darling card! This will be a real challenge for me, I've never made an interactive card. There's a first time for everything.

Lol...I hear you...I thought so too, but must admit once I tried it, I thought...that was so easy and fun! Remember...this is the year of trying something NEW!

Retta Rae said:

Eek!  This one scares me! I didn't even know what a spinner card was until this morning!  Going to be outside my comfort zone on this one, for sure!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Rosie! This set is soooooo fun and It works so perfectly with the spinner technique! Looking forward to your idea...hab fun crafting!

Rosy Newlun said:

OH, I love your little yellow submarine Silke! And your school of fishies!!!! Sweet spinner. At first I thought it was a slider, but I clicked on the your Pinterest and realized these are spinners! Coolio and I hope I can play with you and everyone this week!

Thank's Silke, I had a great time trying a card type I never have before!  Here is my card: STV17MON1

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service