stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! It’s Sheri here with this week’s Mix It Up Monday Challenge! 

Today I’m challenging you with an Inspiration Photo!!  I love using photos for inspiration!!  You can be inspired by so many things...colors, themes, patterns...really the possibilities are endless!!

 

 

I was inspired by the COLORS and FLOWERS in the inspiration photo!  I combined the Hello Lovely set with a sentiment from the Sentimental Bouquet set.  For a little added texture I embossed the back panel with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder.  

 Supplies Used:

Other: Ribbon, Pearls, Adhesive, Foam Squares

 

 Be sure to have your project uploaded to our gallery with the tag STV17MON13  no later than April 2, 2017 by 8 PM, CST for your chance to win a fantastically wonderful $20.00 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store! 

To see all the creations in this challenge, just click below.

I can't wait to see what catches your eye and how your are inspired!! 

 

Sheri

 

 

Views: 996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oooo what a gorgeous picture to inspire us with!  AND love your creation and that yummy bow! Love how you tie bows!  Thanks for hosting this week Sheri!

What a pretty, inspirational picture.  Your card is gorgeous.  The black and white is what struck me first, too.  This will definitely be fun.

This should be fun.  I like inspiration photos as there is usually a lot of options, like this one.  Your card is beautiful!  Love the texture.

Wow! You card is stunning and is an inspiration just by itself! This will be fun!

Gorgeous card!  Love the photo and the Challenge!

WoW! The word DRAMA comes to mind (in the good sense of course). I love all the texture and layers you created. Great challenge.

Inspiration challenges are fun. Great card. I love the pink and black combo and all the layers.

An interesting challenge thanks. Love the picture you chose and of course the card you made.

Check your post You have listed STV17MON13 as well as the gallery as STV17MON5   Oops

Thanks Cat!  I think I'm addicted to ribbon again...can't seem to make a card without a bow! <3

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

Oooo what a gorgeous picture to inspire us with!  AND love your creation and that yummy bow! Love how you tie bows!  Thanks for hosting this week Sheri!

Thank you Golda!  Hope you will get a chance to play along!

Golda said:

What a pretty, inspirational picture.  Your card is gorgeous.  The black and white is what struck me first, too.  This will definitely be fun.

Thank you!  Can't wait to see what inspires you from the photo!

lovinpaper said:

This should be fun.  I like inspiration photos as there is usually a lot of options, like this one.  Your card is beautiful!  Love the texture.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

    

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service