stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

From Millan.NetFrom Millan.Net

Well is a crazy late Winter/early Spring or what???  Some of you are having record cold and snows....some of us are heading for drought and already in mud instead of snow!!!!  I'll make a deal with some of you in the polar vortex and snow zone...you send me your snow and I'll happily take it and send you my mud! LOL

Now what the heck does that have to do with a stamping challenge??  Ohhhh I'm sooo happy you asked!!!  Since the weather can't make up it's mind....I couldn't either!!!  ;)  So I have a fun one for you!!!  The challenge is to make a WINTER card but you have to use SPRING colors in a combination not used in winter themed cards!!!!  So some of you smart alecs....you may NOT use red and green just cuz they're the colors of roses!  Ha!

I used a favorite set of mine, Theresa's Let It Snow....and the very Springy colors of Pure Luxury Wild Dandelion and Wild Lilac!!!  Yep..that's a yellow snowflake and no it's NOT the same as yellow snow!  I used the super cute Smitten paper pack and Gingham Ribbon.  That is the perfectly matchy-matchy Wild Lilac Ink....and this is Memento Dandelion Ink but a little birdie told me to keep an eye out for GKD Wild Dandelion Ink!!!  Shhh....I didn't say anything!   ;)

Now....get creative and fun and use some really Springy colors and make a winter beauty!!!

Be sure to have your project uploaded to the Gallery by 8:00 PM CST on Sunday, March 9th, and please use the tag STV14MON9 so we can find your project! In addition to posting your project in the Gallery, you may also post it here in the challenge thread if you'd like! ;)

A random winner will be chosen from all eligible entries to win some awesome Gina K Designs goodies!

STV14MON9 Gallery

Views: 1071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very sweet Ruth Anne!  Let us know if you need help uploading to the gallery.

Blah, blah, blah....winter blah's!  So glad we get to add spring colors to our card Lee.  And don't think we don't know your going for your two favorite things....winter and pink!

I tried it from my iPad & finally had to go to my PC

Oh, no! My computer is on it's last leg and I thought perhaps the iPad might work. Not happy to hear that at all Ruth! But glad you got it posted.

Ruth Anne Mallory said:

I tried it from my iPad & finally had to go to my PC

I have it on my page but can't get it in the gallery. What now?

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Hi Ruth Anne!   Ning is different.....if you have it uploaded on your page...it actually IS in the gallery...so as long as you put the keyword/tag on it you did it just right!  And you did!  Cuz I saw it when I clicked on the link for this challenge gallery above!!!  And a cuuuuute card it is too!

Ruth Anne Mallory said:

I have it on my page but can't get it in the gallery. What now?

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

Thanks Lee

Sure Ruth Anne!  And I just wanted to let you know I only didn't comment on your card because you have your settings to not allow comments.  If you want to change that you can go into your settings, then to privacy...then under moderation you can allow anyone to comment on your photos, blog, etc.

Thanks again

Too fun!  My card makes me take a double take, cuz I think it should say Happy Spring, and it doesn't!

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stv14mon9-a-springy-winter?context=user

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service