stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Monday Morning to you all! 

I am so thrilled to be hosting this week's Challenge as a February Guest Designer.  I hope you all find the time to play along! 

Today's Challenge will be to create a Shabby Chic project WITH a Matching Envelope!  Not too difficult, right???

Using one of my favorite stamp sets from the past, Sent With Love, I have created this card:

I created a frame to showcase the historic Eiffel Tower.  A little paper piercing, layered tag punch, lace, pearls, flower with jute twine with Baker's twine with button. I also gave the seam binding ribbon and doily a tea bath to age them.  Stamps colored with Copic Markers.

Bonus Points if you also complete the inside of your card and envelope!  ;)

Be sure to have your creation uploaded to the  gallery no later than Sunday, Feb. 23rd, 8PM CST.  Be sure you use the tag 'STV14MON7' so we will all be able to see and find your creation! 

We will choose a random winner from all eligible entries to win some awesome Gina K Design goodies! 

STV14MON7 GALLERY

I can not wait to see what you all create! 

ENJOY!!!

Tags: Love, STV14MON7, Sent, With

Views: 692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my second attempt at this challenge.  The bonus was to complete the inside of the card and the envelope.  I did both this time!  I used Tim Holtz old paper ink on the GKD papers to soften the white...

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/thank-you-stv14mon7?context=user

Here is the inside of the card also...  

Thanks for this challenge...I'm still not thinking I do it well but I now understand it!

Attachments:

Hey Cheryl.....I said BONUS POINT if they completed the insides of their cards too.  So I suspect that they have added a 2nd photo when the inside is completed......hope that helps!  :)  (there are some photo programs that you can make a collage style photo, when showing more than one photo in a single upload, Picassa has that capability)

Cheryl Wright said:

Donna, I'm a little confused now that I've seen cards in the gallery. Some people have added a separate photo for the inside. Is this what we're meant to do? I have done my card - I loooove Shabby Chic - but not sure about the photos.

Thanks for your help!!

Look at THAT!!!  A few days later you're a Pro!  :)  Had NO doubt!  Pretty image!

kramomma said:

Here is my second attempt at this challenge.  The bonus was to complete the inside of the card and the envelope.  I did both this time!  I used Tim Holtz old paper ink on the GKD papers to soften the white...

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/thank-you-stv14mon7?context=user

Here is the inside of the card also...  

Thanks for this challenge...I'm still not thinking I do it well but I now understand it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service