stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Monday Morning to you all! 

I am so thrilled to be hosting this week's Challenge as a February Guest Designer.  I hope you all find the time to play along! 

Today's Challenge will be to create a Shabby Chic project WITH a Matching Envelope!  Not too difficult, right???

Using one of my favorite stamp sets from the past, Sent With Love, I have created this card:

I created a frame to showcase the historic Eiffel Tower.  A little paper piercing, layered tag punch, lace, pearls, flower with jute twine with Baker's twine with button. I also gave the seam binding ribbon and doily a tea bath to age them.  Stamps colored with Copic Markers.

Bonus Points if you also complete the inside of your card and envelope!  ;)

Be sure to have your creation uploaded to the  gallery no later than Sunday, Feb. 23rd, 8PM CST.  Be sure you use the tag 'STV14MON7' so we will all be able to see and find your creation! 

We will choose a random winner from all eligible entries to win some awesome Gina K Design goodies! 

STV14MON7 GALLERY

I can not wait to see what you all create! 

ENJOY!!!

Tags: Love, STV14MON7, Sent, With

Views: 693

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous card. I will try this type again… I'm not so good with Shabby Chic… LOL.. But, I'll try… No laughing… LOLOLOL..

Have a great day all.. :)

Love this Donna but shabby chic is always a real challenge for me. 

Thanks for the definition...that will help with my understanding...now to create!

Is there such a thing as CAS Shabby Chic?

Mine are always quite large, around 500 x 700 pixels I think.

Kathleen Caffey said:

Love this..see what I can do. Do photos have to be a certain size. I always upload full size files.

Kathy

Absolutely!  I just did a Google search for "clean and simple shabby chic cards" and when the answer popped up I clicked on images.  There are TONS of images for inspiration.  You could also checkout Pinterest if you have an account too!    Don't forget you can do a Gallery search right here on Stamp TV as well!  Good Luck!

kramomma said:

I really have NO doubt that each and everyone of you can create a beautiful Shabby Chic card and envelope.....truly!  Good Luck to all!

Thank you...I'll go off lookin'...

Donna said:

Absolutely!  I just did a Google search for "clean and simple shabby chic cards" and when the answer popped up I clicked on images.  There are TONS of images for inspiration.  You could also checkout Pinterest if you have an account too!    Don't forget you can do a Gallery search right here on Stamp TV as well!  Good Luck!

kramomma said:

Beautiful card!  I like the look of Shabby Chic, but have a really hard time doing it.  I don't have lace and some of the other elements you used.  This is going to be a really hard one.

No need to use the materials I did.....make it your own!  ;)  You can do it!!!  :)

Sharyn Polesel said:

Beautiful card!  I like the look of Shabby Chic, but have a really hard time doing it.  I don't have lace and some of the other elements you used.  This is going to be a really hard one.

Beautiful card Donna. I echo the sentiments of many here, hmmm! Thanks for the definition, let's see if I can pull it off.

You've Got This Sylvia!

Sylvia Rivera said:

Beautiful card Donna. I echo the sentiments of many here, hmmm! Thanks for the definition, let's see if I can pull it off.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service