stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Oh now you KNOW you were all expecting a GREEN challenge on this St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

From Millan.Net

So here's a very simple.....but very green....challenge!!!  Make your card Monochromatic Green!!!!  That means as many shades of green as you like but only ONE other neutral color!!!  Yep....that means no coloring images unless you keep it all greens!!  (You may stamp your sentiment in black no matter what your other neutral color is that you chose!) It *is* a challenge after all...and I know that you all are gonna create the most fabulous Green Gallery!!!  LOL

I used an oldie but goodie stamp set......a totally fun and seasonal set by Melanie called Square Pegs!!!  I also used Pure Luxury in White and Jellybean Green.....the ink is GKD Color Coordinations Grass Green and the dp is GKD Sunshiny Day!!!  GKD Color Coordinations White Grosgrain Ribbon and then a dark green clip I found in my stash.  White pearls I also have in my stash......YES...my embellishment stash probably takes up half my craft room! LOL

Be sure to have your project uploaded to the Gallery by 8:00 PM CST on Sunday, March 23rd.  Be sure to  use the tag STV14MON11 so we can find your project! In addition to posting your project in the Gallery, you may also post it here in the challenge thread if you want! 

A random winner will be chosen from all eligible entries to win a Gina K prize!

Click the keyword to see the gallery for this challenge:  STV14MON11

Views: 1082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure how to enter my card, but will try to do it this way. I didn't see a link for entering. 

Julia, your card is lovely, but you need to upload it to your StampTV gallery and then put the STV14MON11 in the area where it says TAG. Hope this helps.

I don't think I have a gallery on Stamp TV. Pretty sure I don't. So I guess I need some help here----

Hi Julia!  So glad you're playing along!  Actually the gallery is just one huge gallery here and anyone can upload!  Then when you click on it from your page just your cards show up and make it your own gallery that way. 

Ok, when I go to the gallery, what do I look for and click on to upload a card photo? I appreciate your help! 

Yay!  I think I did it!  Did it work?  

You sure did Julia!!!  Great job!!  You will also want to put the challenge keyword/tag in the specific box/field for it either when you are uploading or later you can always go edit to add it.  I did it this time though so no worries!  I'm so glad you were able to join in!!!

Oh thank you!   I did try to go back and add the tag but couldn't even find it again. Next time I will know where to put the code the first time. :)  

What a fun and inspiring challenge. Thank you. I love all the cards posted so far. I actually did two cards.  

The first, I realized I didn't have any Gina K Christmas sentiments at all, so I used another I had.  

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/green-christmas-trees?context=user

The second I used the Wild Flowers set. I initially was going to use the flowers, but then when I opened the set, I decided on the butterflies.  Such great butterflies in that set!

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/green-butterflies-1?context=user

Thanks again for the fun challenge!

I almost forgot to take a picture of this!!

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stv14mon11-thankful?context=user

Boy! I sure did miss this one. A good challenge. OOPS!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service