stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the first Monday of the New Year!!!!  And the first Monday challenge of the new year here at Stamp TV!!!  Let's ease back into the challenges with a simple one....at least it could be simple depending on the color you choose! LOL

From Millan.Net

You get to pick the color.....just one though!!  We're going to Make It Monochromatic this Monday!!!  You can use Black and White.....but other than that just stick to the shades of the one color you choose!!  You need to make a new card/item for this challenge.  

I chose browns....specifically Pure Luxury Dark Chocolate and Warm Cocoa....and then some black bling and Black GKD Ribbon.  I stamped the pinecones from Melanie's Stately Flowers 6 in the Gina K Dark Chocolate!!  I don't often make masculine cards...but I think this one will do!! 

Soooo.....now pick your color and get inky!!!  Show us just what kind of mood, mode or mojo  you've got!!!!

Upload cards for this challenge by Sunday, Jan. 12 at 8 pm CT. 

The Keyword for this challenge is: STV14MON1

Click here to find the gallery for this challenge:  STV14MON1 Gallery

Views: 798

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's mine!  I was cleaning my stamp area and saw a piece of Prickly Pear cs in my Autumn Stamp TV kit.  It was calling to be let out of the box... :)

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stv14mon1-so-many-reasons

This could be an interesting challenge. I've never done one of these before. Let's see how I do. .. .LOL! :)

Here is a second card that I made that fits this challenge...I enjoy monochromatic and purple!  Also entered it into the Mod Squad Challenge...and it is the 19th card I have made this year!

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/hb-purple-mod-squad-stv14mon1?context...

There are so many beautiful cards in this gallery!  Lots of talent on this site!

Just wondering, are we allowed to post our entries on our blog? I know some places do not like you posting them. So I thought I'd better ask before I do. Thanks. :)

You sure can Christine!

Thanks Lee. Just wanted to be sure. Didn't want to mess up any rules. :) LOL!

Lee, GKD DT/Moderator said:

You sure can Christine!

Thanks Lee, this was another fun challenge. Here's my monochromatic Follow your dreams card.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service