stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hooray for Monday!!  That might sound like an odd statement, but here at StampTV Monday means a new Mix It Up Challenge!  :-)

School might be out for the summer, but that doesn't mean we have to forget about the ABC's!  In this case, ABC stands for "Anything But a Card"

My challenge to you is to create an ABC project (anything but a card) with a summer theme to it!  This can included treats (like I've created below), home decor, candles, wall decor, and much more!

Here's what I created...

I like to keep little treats like this on hand...perfect for tossing in with a card for a summer birthday!

I used the new Fishing you the Best stamp set (from the Days of Summer StampTV Kit) along with the new GKD Fishy Fiesta Patterned Paper Pack!  I giggle every time I see that smiling crab...I absolutely adore him!  :-)  Just for fun...I added some googlie eyes tot he fish and crab!  The "treats" are some juju fish and some cherry flavored pop rocks...summer and candy, they just go together don't they?  :-)

I can't wait to see all of your summer projects!

Make sure to upload your card/project to the gallery using the tag STV13MON24 and upload by Sunday, June 23 at 8 pm Central.

Here is the Gallery link - STV13MON24

Views: 617

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, this sounds like a fun challenge, and your samples are oh so very cute.... I love those little eyes...Super cute..  :)

These are so adorable! Great idea!!!

Sooo cute Laurie!!!!  What a fun challenge!

Very cute Laurie! Love the treat bags.

Oh Laurie, I really have to put my thinking cap on, see where I live it's winter time.  Hugs A

Oh Andrea...I didn't even think of that!!  Hmmm....  You know, even flowers make me think of summer, or fruit, or even a certain color combo!  You could be pretty broad in your interpretation of "summer"!  :-) 

Very cute!  It would be great to receive such a yummy treat in those adorable bags!!

Hi Laurie, Thanks for hosting our MIUM challenge and your samples are adorable.  So many entries are so creative.

Here's my project.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service