stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good 2013 to all of you!  Welcome to our first challenge of the new year!  I decided that I needed to do some 'de-stressing'  or, distressing!  :D   It's one of my favorite 'techniques'  to do on my cards.  And old looking stuff is the 'new' thing!  Every seems to love old worn out things, lol!  Me included!  Here is my sample I did for this challenge:

For my card, I used the soon to be release stamp set  called 'Stamp It Big'  by Carolyn King

(available this Thursday night after the release!) The sentiment 'Thanks so much' is from the stamp set.  Loving these big ole ones!  They really look good on a piece of busy designer papers like this I think.  I distressed the edges with a pair of scissors and also sponged the edges with some distress inks. 

Ok, its your turn now!   Let me see your best work!  Here is all the rules and small print below:

*Please note - We will only be having one regular challenge a week for now and it will be on Monday's.  The winner of this challenge will be randomly drawn winner from all of the entries who used Gina K Design stamps. 

Entries are due by Sunday, Janurary 13th, 8PM CST.  Be sure and add the tag STV13MON1 to your creation so it will show in our gallery for this challenge!  If you have any questions, always feel free to ask any of us!  

Here is a link  to this challenge's gallery:

STV13MON1 Gallery

Views: 840

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Gorgeous card Cat! So glad to see a challenge. 

Great card, Cat!  I'm totally ready to de-stress, hehehe!  Got a birthday card to make, and I feel it may be a little --wait for it--   distressing!

I had to make another batch of cards tonight so I decided distressing was in order again. This time I did it with inks to make a more aged look. Here is my Wild Birthday card.

I was working on the soldier's cards and once again decided to distress one for the challenge. Here is my Stippled Pattern Paper card. I hope you like it.

Fabulous card, Cat and fun challenge too.

Beautiful card Cat, wonderful way to start the New Year. :)

Yes, Anod, only Gina K. stamps are in the prize running. But you can use other stamps to enter a work of art, but it will not be eligible for a prize.

Wow talk about jumping in at the last minute but I managed to get a couple done!  Cat this card is stunning!!!

Hi Cat,

One of the cards, I put in for the challenge is all Gina K stamps but the sentiment is handwritten, does that count in the draw for the giveaway?  Sorry I can't figure out how to do a link but here is the card

Attachments:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service