stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Morning!

I'm so excited to host this Monday's challenge!   Thanks so much, Lori, for asking me!  This week, it's all about trees!  I want you to use a tree image in your creation.  No tree images?  Feel free to create your own with punches, dies, or patterned paper!  This is what I came up with:

Main image is from Theresa's "The Giving Tree".  Sentiment is from Tami's "Ticket Trio".  Card stock is GKD PL "In the Navy".

The deadline for this challenge is Sunday, November 11th, at 8:00 p.m. CST.  One week following the challenge, one of the Mods will pick a winner and post it in the "Big News" section on StampTV.  Good luck!  I look forward to seeing your creations!

You can view the entries for this challenge here.

STV12MON44

Tags: gkd, tami, thegivingtree, theresa, ticket, trio

Views: 632

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You are really on a roll, Verna!  What do you mean "final tree card"?  You still have all week - LOL!

Verna Angerhofer said:

You asked for tree cards...and I am giving you some. Here is my final tree card called Snowflake Trees. And, of that cover from the Blizzard Pack I only have a small piece or two left and I have no idea how to use them, but I sure did my best to use the cover up. It is too pretty to just throw away.

I don't know why it took me so long to play along with these challenges!! Thanks for the nudge to do so, fun challenge! Here's my card, Merry Trees.

Gorgeous card, Linda!  Awesome layout too!  Now that you've entered one challenge, we can look forward to you entering more! : )

Linda Anderson said:

I don't know why it took me so long to play along with these challenges!! Thanks for the nudge to do so, fun challenge! Here's my card, Merry Trees.

great challenge Betty, beautiful card. love  the deep blue

Hi Betty, Thanks for hosting our MIUM challenge.  Love your card and love tree images too.  Here's my card.

Really beautiful, Gayle! Love it!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service