stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Morning!

I'm so excited to host this Monday's challenge!   Thanks so much, Lori, for asking me!  This week, it's all about trees!  I want you to use a tree image in your creation.  No tree images?  Feel free to create your own with punches, dies, or patterned paper!  This is what I came up with:

Main image is from Theresa's "The Giving Tree".  Sentiment is from Tami's "Ticket Trio".  Card stock is GKD PL "In the Navy".

The deadline for this challenge is Sunday, November 11th, at 8:00 p.m. CST.  One week following the challenge, one of the Mods will pick a winner and post it in the "Big News" section on StampTV.  Good luck!  I look forward to seeing your creations!

You can view the entries for this challenge here.

STV12MON44

Tags: gkd, tami, thegivingtree, theresa, ticket, trio

Views: 632

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ina!

That would be just fine!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ina Grehan said:

Betty - can we use a stamp that has trees in it or is it specifically just trees?

WOW Verna!  You have certainly been busy!  Two awesome cards!!

Verna Angerhofer said:

Here's my second card I did for this challenge. I call it Blizzard Tree.

Thanks Betty. I did start on a card yesterday but just wanted to make sure it was eligible. 

Betty Neville said:

Hi Ina!

That would be just fine!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ina Grehan said:

Betty - can we use a stamp that has trees in it or is it specifically just trees?

Definitely Gondorian flavor, if anyone even knows what I'm talking about, LOL!  There is something else besides card-making which I am very much a fan of.  Thanks for the beautiful card and challenge, Betty!

I don't know....but I want to...please inform me. LOL

Gabi Heinrich said:

Definitely Gondorian flavor, if anyone even knows what I'm talking about, LOL!  There is something else besides card-making which I am very much a fan of.  Thanks for the beautiful card and challenge, Betty!

Oooh, this is so elegant in navy & white Betty!  I hope I get to play along.  I have a GKD tree stamp or two..  ;)

It's from Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings," which I am (blush) a great fan of.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Gabi Heinrich said:

Thanks....I watched the movies once in a while but never was much into them myself. The grandson and Grandpa were more into it. I usually went to the kitchen and made a card instead.

Gabi Heinrich said:

Verna Angerhofer said:

Gabi Heinrich said:

Here is another I made using the cover papers of the Blizzard Paper Pack. It is called Pattern Paper Tree.

You asked for tree cards...and I am giving you some. Here is my final tree card called Snowflake Trees. And, of that cover from the Blizzard Pack I only have a small piece or two left and I have no idea how to use them, but I sure did my best to use the cover up. It is too pretty to just throw away.

Thanks, everyone, for all your lovely comments!  : )

I was going to google "Gondorian" - hee,hee.  Hubby is a big fan of  "The Lord of the Rings" movies; but I have only watched the first one.  Will watch them all one day!

Gabi Heinrich said:

Verna Angerhofer said:

Gabi Heinrich said:

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service