stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Morning!

I'm so excited to host this Monday's challenge!   Thanks so much, Lori, for asking me!  This week, it's all about trees!  I want you to use a tree image in your creation.  No tree images?  Feel free to create your own with punches, dies, or patterned paper!  This is what I came up with:

Main image is from Theresa's "The Giving Tree".  Sentiment is from Tami's "Ticket Trio".  Card stock is GKD PL "In the Navy".

The deadline for this challenge is Sunday, November 11th, at 8:00 p.m. CST.  One week following the challenge, one of the Mods will pick a winner and post it in the "Big News" section on StampTV.  Good luck!  I look forward to seeing your creations!

You can view the entries for this challenge here.

STV12MON44

Tags: gkd, tami, thegivingtree, theresa, ticket, trio

Views: 632

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful card, Betty! Congratulations on hosting -- trees are so beautiful -- thanks for this challenge!

Oh wow what a fabulous card. Got to get my thinking cap on. 

Great challenge Betty!  Congratulations on hosting.

Beautiful!  I love the white embossing.  

Beautiful card!

Beautiful card, love all that texture and the white embossing!  Count me in!  :)

What a gorgeous card!

Awesome card Betty!!! Love the white embossing on navy. Great challenge, hope I can play along!

I love trees and leaves and so this was a great challenge for me to do. Here is my Winter Scene. By the way, I love your card. Great design and love the embossed white on the darker color.

Betty - can we use a stamp that has trees in it or is it specifically just trees?

Here's my second card I did for this challenge. I call it Blizzard Tree.

What beautiful card Betty and congrats on hosting:)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service