stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Thank you Lori for asking me to host the challenge this week. It is truly an honor!
This week I have a sketch for you.....but wait, I have a little twist. I want you to create a card or project using the sketch below and FALL colors. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

Be sure to tag your card/project with: STV12MON35 when you upload to your STV gallery.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project. There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win an awesome prize of Gina K products. However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV. Everyone is welcome to play along but in order to win you must GKD only stamps.
The deadline for your challenge is Sunday September 16th at 8:00 pm CT. One week following your challenge one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV.

You will find the challenge gallery here: STV12MON35

Views: 1005

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I love the sketch and your card and would like to play along but since I have so few GKD stamps I doubt I will have any that will work.  If this GKD stamps only rule continues I will be one unhappy camper :-(  If I have a vote, I vote for the old way, Everyone has a chance to win but GKD stamped projects get their name in twice.

Yes, this is correct!

kathy krug said:

It's been a long time since we have had a sketch challenge. I'm looking forward to it.  Noticed that you have to use Gina K stamps to win.  This is new for challnges.  Is it correct?

HI Joan!  I am sorry you will be so unhappy, but even have a few GKD stamps as you say, that is plenty to play to win.   And then, you can still play with your other stamps too!   Make 2 cards, one with any stamp you want to use, and then one with the GKD stamp to be entered to win the grab bag....just a suggestion.  Gina offers a few digis too for those that dont have any GKD.   We have heard you though and will take it under consideration too.   Gina offers so much and gives so freely with the prizes...unlike any other site I know of.  And its all free! 

Joan LaBelle said:

I love the sketch and your card and would like to play along but since I have so few GKD stamps I doubt I will have any that will work.  If this GKD stamps only rule continues I will be one unhappy camper :-(  If I have a vote, I vote for the old way, Everyone has a chance to win but GKD stamped projects get their name in twice.

OHhhh Melissa! This card is so bright and gorgeous and just screams FALL!  Which I am so ready for, lol!  Love it!  Thanks for hosting for us this week!

Hi Joan!  We're so happy we have so many wonderful fans and lots of stampers who love to play in our challenges!  Gina has been so generous for so many years...and she still is!  With all of her giveaways plus free digitals from time to time....it is not unreasonable now to require winners to use GKD images.  In fact most companies do require you to use their images to win and even to play along many times.  Stamp TV will always be a free place to learn and play and make wonderful friends!  

Thanks for responding.  I agree Gina is very generous.  So now my next question is this......it says GKD stamps "only".  Does that mean we cannot combine another stamp such as a greeting from another company.  I looked on the info post Gina has but it still has the old rules. 

Right, It has to be ONLY GKD, sentiments and everything to be entered for the drawing to win the prize.

Joan LaBelle said:

Thanks for responding.  I agree Gina is very generous.  So now my next question is this......it says GKD stamps "only".  Does that mean we cannot combine another stamp such as a greeting from another company.  I looked on the info post Gina has but it still has the old rules. 

Here is my card, wow it had taken me a long time to get it loaded to my pc.

Whoo Hooo Karen!  So glad to see you making cards again.

Karen Knegten said:

Karen, Welcome back...your card is gorgeous....

Karen Knegten said:

Thank you so much- little by little for me to be back, but I will!

Gayle Chrvala said:

Karen, Welcome back...your card is gorgeous....

Karen Knegten said:

Oh, Karen <3 You're HOME (with us) and making cards again ---- welcome back, we've missed you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a lovely card - perfect!

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service