stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone, I'm so excited to be hosting this week's Mix It Up Monday!  Thanks so much, Lori for asking me.

What a great challenge Brenda had last week!  I hope you all had a chance to play along and get in the drawing for some GKD fabulous stamps. 

I've got a different challenge for you this week and I'm calling it "Make it a Double" and here it is:

As stampers we have many stamps.  Sometimes we look at them as only focal image stamps or sentiment.  I'd like you to look at your stamps a bit differently for this challenge.  My challenge is for you to pick ONE stamp from your collection and use it first as a background stamp and then as the focal image.  The only other stamp you're allowed to use is a sentiment stamp. 

Here are a couple of cards I created using one stamp for the bg and the focal image.

For this card I used this beautiful fish from Theresa Momber's "Under The Sea" set.  Sentiment is from the same set.

For this card I used one of the butterflies from GKD "Take Flight" set.  Sentiment is from the same set. 

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize. 

However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for your challenge is Sunday August 5th  at 8:00 pm CT. 

You can check out the gallery for this challenge HERE

Tags: STV12MON28

Views: 1012

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

This is such a great idea for a challenge Cheri and looking forward to participating. It will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. I absolutely LOVE your fish card.

Thank you, so much, Judy!!! I'm looking forward to your creation too.  

Judy Covey said:

This is such a great idea for a challenge Cheri and looking forward to participating. It will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. I absolutely LOVE your fish card.

I have never done this before...Hopefully I dont sound deft...LOL...I click on upload file right? then i browse and pick my file...but for the life of me i cannot figure out where to "tag" it.

Cheri Weston said:

Deana, your card is wonderful.  Can you upload it to the file so you can be in the drawing?  When you upload, there's a "tag" line.  That's where you enter STV12MON28. 

Deana Carpenter said:

Not sure if I am doing this right but here is mine

Nevermind hehe, figured it out. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't right. :-)

Deana Carpenter said:

I have never done this before...Hopefully I dont sound deft...LOL...I click on upload file right? then i browse and pick my file...but for the life of me i cannot figure out where to "tag" it.

Cheri Weston said:

Deana, your card is wonderful.  Can you upload it to the file so you can be in the drawing?  When you upload, there's a "tag" line.  That's where you enter STV12MON28. 

Deana Carpenter said:

Oh, I'm so glad you did.  Your card is gorgeous.  So glad you joined the challenge. 

Deana Carpenter said:

Nevermind hehe, figured it out. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't right. :-)

Deana Carpenter said:

Cheri Weston said:

Deana Carpenter said:

Cheri, Thanks so much for hosting this challenge. What an interesting concept. I love the card samples you made. Very creative use of the butterfly image. Can't wait to see what's posted in the gallery. Good luck ladies/gents!

Great challenge Cheri!!! Stunning samples, you and Lori have!! 

Here is my entry.

Thanks so much, Geri.  Hugs.

geri said:

Great challenge Cheri!!! Stunning samples, you and Lori have!! 

Here is my entry.

This is my first challenge here and I am so excited to participate!  This is an awesome challenge!

CarolynG

http://carolynscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/mix-it-up-monda...

Welcome to your first StampTV challenge, Carolyn.  So happy to see you here and playing along with the challenge.  Your card is wonderful.

CarolynG said:

This is my first challenge here and I am so excited to participate!  This is an awesome challenge!

CarolynG

http://carolynscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/mix-it-up-monda...

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service