stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning! It is my pleasure to be hosting Mix it up Monday this week. The challenge is really a easy one. "Keep it Square". Any size square card is fine, as long as it is square. My card is 4x4.

The image is from the newly released set "Sweet Strawberries" and the sentiment is from "Dogwood and Butterfly". I used 120 lb. Pure Luxury White by GKD for the base of my card.

Can't wait to see your creations.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

The deadline for your challenge is Sunday May 6th at 8:00 pm CT.  One week following your challenge one of the Mods will pick a winner and post in the Big News section on Stamp TV

Don't forget to tag your picture with the keyword STV12MON15 for this challenge.
You can see the entries for this challenge here.

Views: 734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Square can be a good thing...lol

Beautiful card, and sounds like a great challenge!!!

I love this card and this stamp set.  I just received notification that my order has been shipped...yipee!  I have this spellbinders so I just may be a copycat Geri since yours is so beautiful ;)

beautiful !! as always (-:

entered your challenge!

Here's my square card:  Happy Mother's Day

Geri,  Your card is beautiful!  Thanks for hosting this challenge.  I've been otherwise occupied and haven't been playing in the challenges but needed something special for my husband's birthday and totally case-d one from Jennie's gallery.  He appreciates my sense of humor or at least I think he does!!! :)  Here's my card.

Here's my card: 

Nahum 1:7

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service