stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi there, so glad to be here bringing you this week’s challenge (thanks so much for asking me Lori)…

Most of you know that our dear Karen Knegten is in the hospital recovering from brain surgery. Reports are that she is responding well. In light of this, I would like to dedicate this challenge to Karen and make this week's challenge a  GET WELL theme!
I cased this card of Karen’s

and here is mine (so wish I had exactly the same papers and that stamp set that she used!)

I will be sending this card off to Karen this week…for any of you who want to send your cards on to Karen – her address is over in the forum HERE
Truly looking forward to seeing your projects – you can create on your own or case something from Karen’s fabulous gallery – I am sure she would be honored (-:

Please use the challenge code STV12MON11 on your submissions. Deadline for this challenge is Sunday, April 8th, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. CST.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project. There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize. However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV. And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

to see this challenge's gallery click HERE

Tags: STV12MON11, gkd, pictureit

Views: 669

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my entree for this card ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/get-well-1-2

My card for Karen is HERE

Here's a copy of the card I made and uploaded into the gallery.

Attachments:

Wonderful challenge, and your card is so beautiful (as is Karen's)

I have not attempted a challenge yet but hoping to give it a try in the next couple of weeks. I would like to know how those double loop bows are made. Love all these cards.

This is a fabulous idea, Linda and equally fabulous CASE of her card.  Hope St. Luke's can handle the mail load, LOL.

I am sure Karen will be very touched by this dedication Linda!  

HERE is my card for her, I hope she likes it.

Karen, we all love you and are praying that you have a speedy recovery!!  Healing hugs!!

Here is my card I've made. I’ve been on the Stamp TV a year I believe and this year I wanted to be more active and not behind the scene. So I made a card and would like to send it to Karen.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service