stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Mix It Up Monday: Spring Inspiration!

Hello! Carolina here kicking off weekly challenges being hosted by members of Gina K. Design Team. We will have brand new challenges for you on Mondays and Fridays, so make sure to check them out and play along.

Thought I would jump start your week with an inspiration challenge. The photo I selected is from Pier 1 Imports:

Here's what I came up with.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the pot twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery here at StampTV using keyword STVMONCB1 by 8:00 PM central time, Sunday night May 8th. 

Monday, May 9th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag STVMONCB1 on your card and you can see all the entries HERE!

Tags: STVMONCB1

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my card for STVMONCB1, Happy Mother's Day

Thank you again for a very fun challenge!!

Gorgeous inspiraiton piece, thanks so much Carolina!!  Here is my card, thanks so much for looking!!

I loved the colors in this piece and had fun making this card:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/mothers-day-stvmoncb1-1?context=user

Beautiful! Love the way the bow draps.

Love this photo and your card is fantastic!

These colors were so much fun to work with.  Here is my entry for STVMONCB1
Attachments:

I enjoyed this challenge so much I made a second card.  Thank you, Carolina, for your inspiration.

Here it is - STVMONCB1

Attachments:

I had to play along with this fabulously inspiring photo

Birthday Flowers and Wishes

Hey, I'm just wondering were the winner for the challenges are presented, i can't seem to find it.

I just loved the colors and the brightness of this card:9 Thanks for the start-up.

/Mickaela

Hello! Here's the link to post where the winner is announced:

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/stvmoncb1-winner-carolinas

Mickaela Sundkvist said:

Hey, I'm just wondering were the winner for the challenges are presented, i can't seem to find it.

I just loved the colors and the brightness of this card:9 Thanks for the start-up.

/Mickaela

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service