stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to another Mix It Up Monday Challenge . . . I'm excited to be your hostess this week! 

Sketches have always been my favorite kind of challenge so I hope you will enjoy this square one, for this week's challenge:

Here's my sample 6-inch square October calendar, created using Poster Board Christmas and Beautiful Banners by Becky Oehlers, and Simple Numbers by Tami Mayberry:

Isn't the Tomato Soup ink and cardstock a great color for Fall?  I love it!  You could use this sketch for a card, or it would also make a great scrapbook page, too!

I hope you'll have fun with the sketch and remember to have your project uploaded to the gallery using the tag STV13MON39 no later than next Sunday, October 6 at 8pm Central.  I hope you can find time to play this week … I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Click HERE to see the gallery and entries for this challenge.

Sharon Harnist
www.PaperFections.com

Views: 818

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

How fun Sharon!  I LOVE sketch challenges, we havent had one in awhile!  Hope to get to play!  AND LOVE your calendar page!  I always love them and look forward to seeing them!  :D

Beautiful calendar page Sharon. I usually don't do square cards so will have to decide if I will join in on this one or not.

Love the sketch!!  Gonna wait till tomorrow to try this one as everything I tried to create today has turned out horribly!!

Hope the good mojo comes back tomorrow

Oh awesome sketch Sharon!  And I love your calendar!!

So Verna, are you saying that you are no square?  LOL  Well, neither am I.   So, at least I am in "good" company. 

Knowing you, Verna, you will eventually cave, and enter, right?  You LOVE a challenge, my friend!  Am I right? teehee

Verna Angerhofer said:

Beautiful calendar page Sharon. I usually don't do square cards so will have to decide if I will join in on this one or not.

If I could adapt the sketch to an oblong card I might try it, but guess this challenge I will stay away from. And, yes, I am no square and love that little quip, Anna! LOL Besides I can make lots of other cards for this national Cardmaking Day I guess, which are not square.

Love your calendar pages, Sharon and this one is no exception.  Thanks for the sketch challenge and since I'm still making Halloween cards Here's one more.

Looking forward to doing this challenge. I love sketch challenges thanks

Here's one of my cards for the challenge.

STV13MON39

Still not sure how I'm doing this. .. if someone would redirect me. .. I'd appreciate it. Loading this up for this week's challenge. Thanks.

I'm not sure what you mean by posting the challenge tag as your tag after you upload to the gallery? I'm confused by this. Can you give me a step-by-step process?

I have had fun doing this challenge and also making an anniversary cards for my DH. Here is the link to my entry:
http://creativeworldofliz.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/stamp-tv-mix-it-u...

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service