stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good Morning!  I love pearls! In fact, I wear pearls every day-even when I'm gardening.  The lady who leads our exercise group says she's never had anyone workout in pearls except me.  So today on Mix It Up Monday -- SHOW ME YOUR PEARLS.  You can use any kind or any color of pearls - even those on pins.  Gina K has several sizes here.

Here is my card

I used the stamp from Inside and Out and Gina K Ivory, Sweet Corn and Green Apple card stocks with Gina K 5mm pearls.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge.  There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges alowed to be eligible to win a prize.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

You have until Sunday, February 5th at 8m Central to upload your entry.

Use the keyword STV12mon2 for your tag for this challenge.

You can see the gallery for this challenge here:  STV12mon2

I can't wait to see your Pins and Pearls!

Views: 688

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Joy, beautiful card. I also love pearls, don't wear mine as often as I should. I'll have to put them on and make a card for this challenge since it sounds fun. Let's see what I come up with.

Here's my card for the challenge.  My pearls aren't showing up well in the pic :( 

Be Of Good Courage

Joy, this is gorgeous!!  I love pearls, too, but don't wear mine enough!  I need to buy a set of earring because I lost mine. :(  Now I just HAVE to go out and buy a set! ;D

This is a FUN Challenge, Joy!!  You definitely have a great love for pearls ;) I can't wait to get started.. Thanks!!

Here is my entree for this challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/pins-or-pearls-1

Joy, your card is a masterpiece!! Fabulous challenge, hope to play.

Beautiful card.  Love the color combo and those pearls are wonderful.

I love the colors in this card! The pearls make it so beautiful. Job well done! ;)

Joy I love the colors you chose so rich and elegant...

Sharon, thank you for your sweet compliment.

sharronlaf said:

Joy I love the colors you chose so rich and elegant...

Here's my card using pearls:

Thanks A Bunch

Fun challenge, Joy! HERE is my entry!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service