stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday ALL!

For today's Mix It Up Monday challenge I challenge YOU to use Paper Piecing on your card or stamped project!
Paper Piecing is my very favorite stamping technique...it's my sneaky way of getting out of coloring, HA!

So grab your stamps and scissors and make something using this wonderful, fun technique!

Here is a sample for you using this month's Stamp TV kit Vintage Chic:

Here is a paper piecing tutorial for you, if you need to refresh your skills or learn it for the 1st time!
Paper Piecing

Your gallery keyword is: STVMONJM1

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

deadline: Sunday night, June26th, 8PM CST

I can't wait to see what you make!!
HAVE FUN!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sandy, if you click on the word here on Karen's post, it is a link and will take you to the winner.

Karen Knegten said:
You can find the winner here.

Sandy Christman said:
I also am new and finding my way around is difficult. I entered a challenge caled TREES, but cqan't find the place that showed who won. Sandy

Charity said:
I am very new here and I too had difficulty uploading my card photo, but I finally got it posted to the mixed gallery (talk about frustration-duh! :D). My question is: Do I also have to upload it in the mix-it-up challenge forum section oayr is it enough to just have it in the gallery with the gallery keyword in the tag?

Thank you. That is a beautiful card. But in the future how do I find out the outcome of a challenge? Does it have anything to do with talent or just the luck of the draw? So the more you do the better chance you have?

Is there a location to go to? I tried challenge winners, but didn't see anything there.

Its just the luck of the draw Sandy!  Yes, the more you do, the more times you will be entered into the drawing and if you use Gina K stamps, that counts as TWO entries for one card!  

Sandy Christman said:

Thank you. That is a beautiful card. But in the future how do I find out the outcome of a challenge? Does it have anything to do with talent or just the luck of the draw? So the more you do the better chance you have?

Is there a location to go to? I tried challenge winners, but didn't see anything there.

and here is the link to the challenge winners too.  You will find the current winner though under 'Big News' in the main forum area for today!  Winners are always announced on Mondays and Friday's for our challenges! 

http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/categories/challenge-winners/listForC...

Hope this helps ya!  Good luck! 
Sandy Christman said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service