stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday ALL!

For today's Mix It Up Monday challenge I challenge YOU to use Paper Piecing on your card or stamped project!
Paper Piecing is my very favorite stamping technique...it's my sneaky way of getting out of coloring, HA!

So grab your stamps and scissors and make something using this wonderful, fun technique!

Here is a sample for you using this month's Stamp TV kit Vintage Chic:

Here is a paper piecing tutorial for you, if you need to refresh your skills or learn it for the 1st time!
Paper Piecing


Your gallery keyword is: STVMONJM1

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

deadline: Sunday night, June26th, 8PM CST

I can't wait to see what you make!!
HAVE FUN!

Views: 136

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am very new here and I too had difficulty uploading my card photo, but I finally got it posted to the mixed gallery (talk about frustration-duh! :D). My question is: Do I also have to upload it in the mix-it-up challenge forum section or is it enough to just have it in the gallery with the gallery keyword in the tag?

fun challenge and cute card, Jimmi - fresh colors!  I love to paper-piece so this was easy for me!


Sew What's New?

 

I love this! what a beautiful card! I'll have to play along with this one. :)
I also am new and finding my way around is difficult. I entered a challenge caled TREES, but cqan't find the place that showed who won. Sandy

Charity said:
I am very new here and I too had difficulty uploading my card photo, but I finally got it posted to the mixed gallery (talk about frustration-duh! :D). My question is: Do I also have to upload it in the mix-it-up challenge forum section oayr is it enough to just have it in the gallery with the gallery keyword in the tag?

Love paper piecing- I made two cards. Great challenge, Jimmi!

1st one

2nd one

Lovely challenge, and paper-piecing gives a unique effect. Here is my submission:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stvmonjm1-enjoy-the-country?context=user

 

By the way, can anyone explain how I change a "direct link" (like the one above) in an "indirect link" such as MY CARD or similar? Uhmm, hope my question makes any sense....

Thanks Jimmi, I had fun with this one!!  Here is my card, thanks so much for looking!!!

Oops!! Completely missed the deadline on this one!! But I seem to have missed the announcement on the Winner of the Free For All Friday Challenge (Sketchy Trees!) Does anyone know who won that one?!

 

Well I've been looking for it. My first time, where do you go to see who the winner is?

Sandy

JoAnne Mankowski said:

Oops!! Completely missed the deadline on this one!! But I seem to have missed the announcement on the Winner of the Free For All Friday Challenge (Sketchy Trees!) Does anyone know who won that one?!

 

You can find the winner here.

Sandy Christman said:
I also am new and finding my way around is difficult. I entered a challenge caled TREES, but cqan't find the place that showed who won. Sandy

Charity said:
I am very new here and I too had difficulty uploading my card photo, but I finally got it posted to the mixed gallery (talk about frustration-duh! :D). My question is: Do I also have to upload it in the mix-it-up challenge forum section oayr is it enough to just have it in the gallery with the gallery keyword in the tag?

What do you mean I can find the place that showed who won the trees challenge here? I don't see any information here.

 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service