stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday!! I'm so please to be hosting this week's Mix It Up Monday challenge. Thanks Lori for inviting me back.

I thought it would be fun to get wild this week!! So let's make a card or project with the theme of something Wild! That can be your  image such as "Wildlife", "Wildflowers", "Wild Colors" and "Wild Animals", or you can use a sentiment using the word "Wild" on it. Let your imagination run wild!! 

I made a couple of cards for your inspiration.

For my first card I used the poppy image from Melanie's "Stately Flower's1"  set. Love this image and here in California, you can see them along the road and hillside when in bloom.

For this this one I used the images from Theresa's "Mountain Wilderness" set and the sentiment is from "Wild About You"

Please enter STV12MON29 in the tag line of your entry in order to have your name placed in the drawing to win a grab bag chock full of Gina K. Designs stamps.

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge. You may not link a previous card/project. There is no combining of Stamp TV challenges allowed to be eligible to win a prize. However, you can combine it with challenges outside of Stamp TV. And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice! The deadline for this challenge is Sunday August 12 at 8:00 pm, CT. Look forward to seeing what you create!

You can see the gallery HERE.

Views: 578

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Great cards Geri!!!  Thanks for hosting!

These cards are so beyond beautiful...just had to day it again.They look like paintings,my dad was an awesome painter...my sis is too,same with my son.Such talent:)

Thanks you all ! I'm glad you like the challenge and I'm seeing awesome cards in the gallery, thanks for joining me.

Gorgeous poppies, Geri!

Here is my card for this challenge, it's based on 1 of my face-paints I do at kids-party's. ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/on-the-wild-side-1

Lovely cards Geri, Your poppies are super,and the gorgeous green bow makes them pop too.

I especially liked the blue water and distressed sky. Don't love using distress ink? I enjoyed this challenge. thanks so

much for having it.

Great idea for a challenge and gorgeous cards Geri!

I used a wild frog on my card! Hahaha! :)

Gorgeous card Geri and great challenge!

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service