stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

It's MONDAY people!!!!!!!!!!!  And it's a gorgeous, snowy day on my mountain! 

From Millan.Net

In fact we are snowed in!!!  So....on that note....today's challenge is to make a Holiday (or winter if you don't celebrate) Card......but it has to be CAS (clean and simple)!!!!!!  Yes!!!  I know!!!  Y'all are in shock!!  But I do enjoy making CAS cards from time to time!  LOL  ;)

Now CAS can be interpreted so very differently....so for my challenge I want you to leave quite a bit of "white space"....but it can be any color you want!  You may use colors, images, dp, embellishments, embossing folders....and even layers!  But just make sure you have a lot of open and airy space!!!  But I know that if I can do this....so can you!!!  ;)

I used the Wishing You Joy stamp set:

The Challenge Gallery is HERE

The cards are due by Sun, Dec. 1 at 8 pm CST.

Views: 1079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry, what does CAS stand for?

Clean and simple.

Georgia Wright said:

I'm sorry, what does CAS stand for?

Whoops!  I better add that to the description....I forget sometimes all the acronyms we use!! 

Thanks for the great challenge Lee. Love your sweet card!!

love it - because it is CAS!

Looks like a fun challenge. :)

How beautiful Lee - I know, CAS is a toughie. I want to keep adding and coloring, stamping, embelling, sponging, blinging, ribboning, layering, .... but you showed us a superb example!!!

This was a fun challenge.  I haven't made a clean and simple card in quite some time, so it was fun to get the thinking cap on and give it a try.

The last of my company left about an hour ago so I decided I wanted to try and make at least one card for this challenge. I love CAS cards and so it was a perfect one for me. I had to try something new too for this card. I think I like the look too. It is good to be back to stamping a bit again. But I did enjoy all my guests too. HERE is my card.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service