stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday everyone and Happy New Year to you all!!  Since January is half over I thought it was time to start thinking about the month of LOVE!!! 

So my challenge is to create a project that is all about LOVE! 

So use the Inspiration Photos below to help you out and use as many LOVE elements as you can on your projects!  And of course use at least one stamp image too!

This is my project...I love reds/grays/blacks together...so elegant and this would be perfect to give to a guy or a gal!  I used the NEW StampTV Kit set "True Love".  The main image was embossed in white then I added some pearls & stickles to dress it up a bit!

Now it's your turn!! Simply create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this one challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. You can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

You have until Sunday, January 22nd at 8 pm Central to upload your entry.

Use the keyword STVMONSJD5 for your tag for this challenge.

You can see the gallery for this challenge here: STVMONSJD5

Can't wait to see what you create!!

hugz,

Suzanne J Dean

Tags: stvmonsjd5

Views: 867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the beautiful inspiration photo's and your card is just stunning!! I also had trouble loading my photo. I finally tried simple uploader and wow worked first try!!

Here is my card.

trying the simple uploader now. I'm using Google Chrome. The main uploader worked yesterday but not today.

Suzanne Dean said:

I will check in on all your gorgeous creations later this evening!  I just loaded my project up above...sorry I'm late but I am battling a nasty cold which sent my mojo down the drain LOL.

Yes try using the Basic Uploader or if you aren't using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your internet browser you should try them...they are free downloads & run much better than Internet Explorer for NING sites & blogs.

here's my project. thank you for the inspiration.

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/love-note-book

Here's a quick card:

Lovely Couple

I liked your inspiration photos, Suzanne.  I chose the pink one for my CARD.

STVMONSJD5

Here is my entry...

I adore these inspirations, ladies!!  I hope I just uploaded mine right...should I have used my blog address?

Here's my Rhubarb Hugs card based on the first photo: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/rhubarb-hugs?context=user

Thank you ladies for your beautiful entries---I will catch up on commenting this evening!!

I'm off to finish commenting on all your gorgeous LOVE projects...what a beautiful gallery you all have created with your work, it makes me so happy :)  Thanks so much for playing along & hope you all had fun!

OOps, I think I am tooooo late!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service