stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to this week's Mix It Up Monday Challenge!  This time I wanted to have a challenge making a 3D project and chose to make a cute little tag book (complete with some tags of course) you can gift to someone using the new Wishing You Joy StampTV kit!  If you've never made one before, it's easy and all you need to have is envelopes and your basic supplies to make it!  

Here is a picture of the inside with the tags slipped in the envelopes. 

The first thing you want to do is flip back the right side envelope and flap and glue it down. Then open the left side envelope flap and that will be glued to the other envelope.

Next, take some ribbon, cord or whatever you’d like to keep your tag book closed and glue it down underneath the left side envelope flap to the back piece of cardstock. 

Please use keyword STVMONDB5 You can see all the entries here.  You have until October 30th, 8:00pm to upload your entry.

**Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice!

Have fun!  look forward to seeing your great creations!!!

Tags: STVMONDB5

Views: 777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I accidentally posted these to my folder.  Sorry about that.  I haven't paid close attentions to the rules about posting.  Thank you for the reminder only 1 pic in the gallery. 

Here is the inside to prove its a tag booklet that I made.  Thank you for this fun challenge.

Sherry this came out awesome! I am so glad you played along. Your tags are cute

Thank you Donna, it was a lot of fun

Donna, I got my tags and holder all made but have a question about the posting. I can't seem to figure out how to get all of this in one photo, can we do the inside with the tags in separate photo?

Donna, I got it figured out and did the photo in a photo so no worries!! Thanks for the fun challenge ! It was really easy to do.

Here is my entry

I love this little tagbook tutorial.  Last night I made a birthday card with the envelopes inside, and put index cards with recipes on the inside.  Turned out really cute. 
Geri-sorry I missed your? Yesterday! I worked o.t. and didn't get on the computer last night. Great job on the photo in a photo!
I lent all my nestabilities to a friend so can't make tags in time but will definately make a set for a gift when I get them back next week!! Tnx!!
Here is a photo of my envelope front and the tags.
Attachments:
Had to try this one too, so here it is.  This was a new one to me but I'm always up for a challenge!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service