stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to this week's Mix It Up Monday Challenge!  This time I wanted to have a challenge making a 3D project and chose to make a cute little tag book (complete with some tags of course) you can gift to someone using the new Wishing You Joy StampTV kit!  If you've never made one before, it's easy and all you need to have is envelopes and your basic supplies to make it!  

Here is a picture of the inside with the tags slipped in the envelopes. 

The first thing you want to do is flip back the right side envelope and flap and glue it down. Then open the left side envelope flap and that will be glued to the other envelope.

Next, take some ribbon, cord or whatever you’d like to keep your tag book closed and glue it down underneath the left side envelope flap to the back piece of cardstock. 

Please use keyword STVMONDB5 You can see all the entries here.  You have until October 30th, 8:00pm to upload your entry.

**Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice!

Have fun!  look forward to seeing your great creations!!!

Tags: STVMONDB5

Views: 777

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What a great idea, and a good gift. I will try hard to make these. Thanks Donna.
Something new to try.  Looks like fun!

I think I will need a Skype conversation to walk me through this process....this afternoon I'll be looking for someone's light to be on...and I hope the squares on the front of your pocket holder is actually dp otherwise you put a lot of work into what looks like it should be simple to accomplish!  :) 

Good gift idea...I'll make mine for general gift giving...

Kramomma it is easy and yes the panel on the front is dp, I just slipped my nestability label over it for a greeting. Hope that helps! I work during the day outside the home so my responses are minimal until the evenings. But once you have your supplies out and look at my photos it should come together and make more sense to you.

Look fwd to seeing what y'all make!
What a great idea - will have to try!
Donna, this looks like fun and I think I will give it a try!!! oh, and I love your sample.
I'll be looking for a "lovely" light to be green!  I think this will make a nice idea for when I have 2 young girls come spend time in my stamp room and they want to do something other than make cards!

Donna, GKD DT said:
Kramomma it is easy and yes the panel on the front is dp, I just slipped my nestability label over it for a greeting. Hope that helps! I work during the day outside the home so my responses are minimal until the evenings. But once you have your supplies out and look at my photos it should come together and make more sense to you.

Look fwd to seeing what y'all make!
OMG!  Thanks for the tutorial...  Never have tried this method - until TONIGHT - can't wait!  Thanks for the opportunity - going to be fun!  You're awesome, Donna!
Perfect idea for gift giving. I've never seen a book made like this, so it will be fun to do. I have a question though - does it have to be this tag book, or can you make any kind of book so long as it has tags in it?
And follow up question (just to make you crazy!) can you make some other type of 3D container to hold the tags?  :P

Love it, just tried it. Very cool.  I love how easy it is to make.  Thanks so much for sharing this tutorial. I can see this being used for a card on one side, and then money on the other for my kids.  Birthdays and such.

Sher

What a wonderful idea. I bought some envelopes several years ago that were to big for the size cards I make and voila you have the solution. Thank a ton for the tutorial.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service