stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net

Oh yeah!!!  It's mid-October!!!  For me that means first snows!!!  We've already had snow twice on my mountain!!!  Oh I know this will get a reaction out of both the winter lovers and the summer lovers!!!  Heehee!!!

My challenge is a simple one....are you shocked???!!!  Yep...I promise a nice, easy challenge on a Monday morning!  All you have to do is include one or more snowflakes on your card!!  That's it!!  I won't even ask that you don't grumble about snowy weather! LOL

I used Melanie's Fun Year Round stamp set and some 3D snowflakes all glittered up for this snowy challenge!!!  I used Pure Luxury Black Onyx, Ocean Mist and White cardstock and Basic Grey dp.  So I kept it simple....not CAS, but simple!  ;)

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice!  Please use the keyword STVMONLM6 in the tag section when you upload your card.  You have until Sunday, October 23rd by 8 pm Central to upload.

You can see all the entries for this challenge HERE.

Views: 1398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Smiley from millan.net

I should say you all are AAAAAAAAAAAmazing!!!!!  Gorgeous cards!!!
OK Lee here is my challenge card, Snowflakes & Snowmen.  I guess it wasn't so bad thinking about snowflakes so early in the season.  Thank you for the challenge and for hosting this challenge.
Love this card! I love snow even on cards! Great flakes for sure!!
Lee, here is another snowflake card to remind me what is yet to come this winter.  Here is Ribbons & Wreathes.
Lee, here is one more Merry Christmas Snowman, thank you Lee.

Snowflakes on a card = fun. Not so much in the driveway.  I'd like to wait a couple of months, if possible!  LOL

HERE is my card.

HERE is my card I did from one of Gina's tutorials. I will not be able to participate again until after Thanksgiving. Second honeymoon in Australia...yea!
HERE is another one, I just finished.
Oh my HECK!!!!!!!!  You all are just FABULOUS!!!!  I'm so glad the winner is chosen at random since there are just waaaaaaaaay too many gorgeous creations to choose from!!
Lee, here is one more, however, think this is it for the night...discovered that I put the top of the card on backwards to the cardstock.  Will have to remove that tomorrow so that you could actually open from the right instead of the "left".  This card is called Snowflakes.
Oh Barbara....I've done that several times myself!  LOL

Here is my snowflake card for this challenge...LuvLee you can keep the snow until January!

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service