stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Well it seems we are in that time of year again---holidays, shopping and even snow and ice and colder temperatures.  I'm not much of a cold-weather girl but I must admit I love the holidays and love to create holiday projects!

So for this Mix It Up Monday Challenge I'm challenging you all to is

** MAKE IT SNOW!!! **

So that means your projects should all include something that is COLD, WHITE, SNOWY, FROSTY, ICY and can be holiday like!  Really you can use any image you like and any colors you like but it must look COLD!!! 

And to give you an extra OPTIONAL twist you can use the sketch below as well!

I like sketches myself since it always gives me a good starting point!

My project uses some cute images from the newest StampTV Kit "Wishing You Joy"! What could be colder than a cute penguin in the arctic right?  I used the sketch for my card and all the papers came right from my scrap box, gotta love using scraps!  A few snowflakes, buttons and Stickles and this cutie is all done and ready for winter!

So I cannot wait to see all your frosty, cold, beautiful creations this week! Have fun with it!

Please use keyword:  STVMONSJD4 when you tag your photos

You have until Sunday, Nov. 20th at 6 pm CST to upload to this challenge

You can see the Gallery for this Challenge HERE!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

hugz,

Suzanne J Dean

Tags: STVMONSJD4

Views: 867

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another card I made for this challenge this time I used the sketch. http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/let-it-snow-678

So many great entries ladies!  I will leave you all some love & comments later this evening!  Hope you are enjoying the Snowy Challenge ;)

I adore this card! There is so much going on, yet, nothing is cloying or distracting, it all works together so well!

Thanks everyone for their gorgeous---brrrrrilliant projects! You have until Sunday to join in, so get crafty this weekend and enter---I can't wait to see what you make!

Sneaking in under the wire, here is my card:

Mr. Snowman

Hi Suzanne,  Great challenge and an adorable sample card that you made for us.  You can deduct points from me for failure to follow all of the directions.  After I made my icy, cold, snowy card I reread the challenge and then realized that you gave us a sketch to "play with too".  Love the sketch and will save it for another card.  I made a tent topper card for this challenge.

Here's my card.  Thanks for hosting the challenge and for looking.

How do I upload a photo for the challenge? I'm NEW to this. Thanks

Oh no not at all Gayle--the sketch was just a fun option, not required to participate!  I'll comment on everyone new cards this evening! Thanks for playing along!

Gayle Chrvala said:

Hi Suzanne,  Great challenge and an adorable sample card that you made for us.  You can deduct points from me for failure to follow all of the directions.  After I made my icy, cold, snowy card I reread the challenge and then realized that you gave us a sketch to "play with too".  Love the sketch and will save it for another card.  I made a tent topper card for this challenge.

Here's my card.  Thanks for hosting the challenge and for looking.

Robin-

You need to upload your photo in the Gallery Above--click on GALLERIES at top of site, click Gina K Galleries and then hit the upload/camera button.  Find your photo on your hard drive thru the browse button and click on it.  Then hit upload and fill out the info on your photo--most importantly where it says TAGS put STVMONSJD4  in that box so it will show up in the correct area!  HTH!

Robin Holtman said:

How do I upload a photo for the challenge? I'm NEW to this. Thanks

Here is my card for the mix-it-up Monday challenge.... Not a very good photo, but it sure looks cold.!

Here is my take at this week's challenge:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/shovelling-snowman-stvmonsjd4?context...

I love everything snow-related. I admire and adore all your creations, Suzanne, you surely are one very talented lady!!

So cute Robyn--I love me some cute penguins!  Thank you so much Vittoria, you are too sweet!  I'm checking in a little later on all your brrrrrrilliant projects!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service