stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Good morning and welcome to a new Mix It Up Monday Challenge!  This week, I chose one of my favorite things to create . . . tags! 

Challenge: Make any kind of tag you’d like!

Here’s my sample, using the brand new A Wish For You stamp set from the StampTV Days of Summer kit, just released last week:

I made my tag 3” x 5” from Gina’s Ivory Heavy Base Weight cardstock. Another common tag size is a #8 tag, which is 3-1/8” x 6-1/4”. But feel free to make any size you’d like and/or use a pre-made tag.

Here are some things to keep in mind about the challenge:

Deadline: The deadline to upload your card or project to the gallery using the keyword tag STV13MON23 is Sunday, June 16 (Father’s Day!) at 8pm Central . . . so if you plan on giving a Father’ s Day gift, maybe a masculine themed tag should on your crafting “To Do” list!

Gallery Link:  STV13MON23

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Sharon Harnist, GinaK DT Member
www.PaperFections.com

Views: 751

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi can you tell me what the definition of a tag is? Does it have to be that shape? Does it have to have a hole in the top with ribbon/string in it ??

Wow, the gallery is already looking gorgeous with all of your tags . . . you girls are FAST!

Marcelle, generally I think of tag as any shape that doesn't fold like a card and can be tied onto something. Just be creative and do whatever you'd like . . . you never know when your version may start a trend, LOL!

Have fun!

I used the Your the sweetest set from the new Days Of Summer kit to make this colorful and fruity tag.

Attachments:

I made a tag. Yippeee! I either will end up with it on a card later or as a bookmark for myself or someone else. But I did it, as usually I don't make many. HERE is mine.

Thank you Sharon, have a wonderful week!

Sharon Harnist, GKD DT said:

Wow, the gallery is already looking gorgeous with all of your tags . . . you girls are FAST!

Marcelle, generally I think of tag as any shape that doesn't fold like a card and can be tied onto something. Just be creative and do whatever you'd like . . . you never know when your version may start a trend, LOL!

Have fun!

here is my challenge for this week: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/tag-you-re-it

I pulled out my GKD Flowers for Daisy set and made a tag for the challenge this afternoon. :)  

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stv13mon23-1?context=user

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service