stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi, everyone!  Janice here bringing you your Mix it Up Monday challenge!  I'd like to title my challenge "Focus on Flowers".  I'll make it fairly simple and require that your main image or DP has flowers on it, preferably lots of flowers!  :)  

For my card, I paired the cute flower image from the "Smile" stamp set with this super cute and flowery Cosmo Cricket Early Bird DP.

So get your flowery crafting on ladies and gents!  Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery here at StampTV using keyword STVMONJW1 by 8:00 PM central time, Monday night May 23rd. 

Tuesday, May 24th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag STVMONJW1 on your card and you can see all the entries HERE!

Tags: STVMONJW1

Views: 193

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I made my flower card using Gina K's Garden Silhouettes stamp set and what fun I had.  Hope you like it

Attachments:
It has been sooooo long since I entered one of the challenges on this site and I want to start doing that again, but I forgot how to upload my pictures to be entered in the challenge.  Can anyone give me a quick and simple how to.  Gosh I feel so dumb right now.
Oh wait, I just found the tutorial on how to do this. :)
Well the tutorial was from before the site got a revamp, so now I am back to not knowing exactly how to get the entry into the right gallery for consideration.  Maybe I should just forget it. :(

Aww, don't just forget it.  :)  You just need to upload your picture into your gallery here at StampTV then make sure you tag it with this tag: STVMONJW1  

As long as it's tagged correctly it will be entered into the contest.  Does that help, Glenda?  Or do you need directions on how to upload a picture?

Started last night and finally got my Flowery card done this morning.

Well I'll go work on a card, then come back and try to figure it out.  I really need to do more of these challenges because my creativity seems to have tanked and I want it back. :)

Hi Janice, this is a truly fun challenge.  Here's my Card - Spring Basket.  I'm not sure if I had more flowers or butterflies...oops! ;)
I have discovered that my favorite thing is flowers too. Definitely will make a card.
Verna, I love your pansy. great job.

Verna Angerhofer said:

I did my Focus on Flowers challenge card with Pansies. Hope you like it. Oh, the base card is white but in order for it to show up better I added some black paper to edge it. My digital would not take an accurate color photo, so I had to scan it.

Such a pretty card Janice!!  Love your flower challenge :o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service