stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi there, Valerie here with a fun and quick challenge.

3" x 3" cards are an easy way to jump start creativity or to make in a pinch when time is tight.  Plus, they are the perfect size to slip into a small gift or as a surprise in a lunchbox or briefcase.

Today's challenge is to make Three 3" x 3" cards using the same supplies; stamps, papers, inks and embellishments.  Change them up so they aren't exactly the same.

Bonus points if you can get them done in 30 minutes!

Be sure to have your project uploaded to the gallery using the tag STV13MON6 no later than next Sunday, February 17th at 8pm Central.  I hope you can find time to play with us this week … I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Views: 853

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

From Millan.Net

Ohhhh I love making little 3x3 cards!! Those are so elegant Val!!

Pretty set!  FUN Challenge!

3 X 3 cards are so much fun!  You did a great job on your sample cards Val!  Love them all!  :)

Got my craft space all set up and organized, so gonna give this a go!!

As soon as I saw this challenge come up, I got to working right on it. I was so inspired by your lovely trio of little works of art, that I knew it was something I wanted to do too. I had never done this before and I was thrilled with the outcome. Thanks for the great challenge and here is my Three Times the Fun entry. I might have to do this again, but I think tomorrow will be spent getting dug out from all the snow accumulating.

Oh wow! I've never done 3x3 cards before - this is really going to push my creativity!

Verna your cards are adorable; but check you tag.  You have it tagged as STV12 instead of STV13.

Verna Angerhofer said:

As soon as I saw this challenge come up, I got to working right on it. I was so inspired by your lovely trio of little works of art, that I knew it was something I wanted to do too. I had never done this before and I was thrilled with the outcome. Thanks for the great challenge and here is my Three Times the Fun entry. I might have to do this again, but I think tomorrow will be spent getting dug out from all the snow accumulating.

Thanks to all who pointed out my tag was wrong. It was late and I was tired. Guess it showed. LOL

Gayle Chrvala said:

Verna your cards are adorable; but check you tag.  You have it tagged as STV12 instead of STV13.

Verna Angerhofer said:

What a fun challenge!

Here are my three cards.  I hope I entered everything correctly. Here is the link.What a fun challenge!

i was just thinking i needed to make some cards for a set of smaller envies that i purchsed by mistake a long time ago.  thanks for the push!  count me in!

Got mine done before deadline day! WooHoo! Feeling Groovy  Sing along if you remember the words! LOL!

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service