stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday to you all! I'm back again with another challenge for you. This week I challenge you to limit...a limit challenge that is!

In case you've never participated in this type of challenge before, allow me to explain. I give you a list of items you MUST include in your card/project and you create a card/project that includes everything on the list. Being that it is the holidays and all, I am fine with you adding more than what's on the list but not less...you must have every single item I outline.

The Challenge -  create a card or project that feature the following items:

• One image
  • One sentiment
  • One piece of patterned paper
  • At least two layers
  • At least two different colors of card stock
  • Three different types of embellishment

To give your creative juices a jump start, I designed a couple of cards. The first features the newly release Celebration Diva Mini Stamp set by Debbie Corbari.

Here's how I used the list:

This next one features It's the Little Things by Rebecca Oehlers.

Here's how I used the list on this card:

Ready to get started? Make sure you see the rules below before you get started.

All entries must be uploaded by Sunday, December 15 by 8 pm Central.  Please use the keyword: STV13MON49 in all caps in the tag section when you upload. 

Here is the Gallery: STV13MON49

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

Tags: STV13MON49

Views: 550

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Stunner card Carolina! My eyes were immediately drawn to the bubbly of the bubbly! Her dress rocks, too! So hope to play along in your great challenge idea :*

Thanks Rosy and hope you get to play as well. You're quick - your comment came across quicker than I could edit - lol! I was in the process of adding one more card, but so glad you liked the bubbly - too fun or what?!

Rosy Newlun said:

Stunner card Carolina! My eyes were immediately drawn to the bubbly of the bubbly! Her dress rocks, too! So hope to play along in your great challenge idea :*

Those cards are adorable!

Wonderful challenge… and super cards. Both of the cards are fabulous… :)

Great challenge and love both of your cards too. I hope I can find time to play.

I was going down the list saying, yes, yes,yes until I got to the three embellishments.  Now, that is going to be the challenging part for me.

That elephant card is one of the cutest things ever!

I have every Faith in you Marsha! Think ribbons, brads, pearls, rhinestones, brads, eyelets, clips, etc. 

Marsha said:

I was going down the list saying, yes, yes,yes until I got to the three embellishments.  Now, that is going to be the challenging part for me.

That elephant card is one of the cutest things ever!

Sounds interesting...a list, eh?  Hmm.  I will definitely have to write that down, I can't remember past 3 things!!  LOL  Just kidding. 

LOVE your card examples!  How very cool.  I love the crinkled strip, I have that thing, and lately used it OMGosh, we think alike, sort of.  LOL

How the heck do you come up with these Challenges, girl?  They are so fun!  Tempting, and I have loads of cards to make, so why not add a few like this Challenge, right?  I try to stay with pretty flat cards during Holiday time, to save the extra postage.  I 'm not cheap as much as just hating the principle of the need for extra postage... I think that's not right, and I do everything to skirt that issue.  Well, maybe I am a little cheap, also.  Just a little.  LOL

Happy Holidays to you, and everyone else reading this!  BTW, LOVE the new releases, they are fabulous.  Hmmm, perhaps I need to make this Challenge Christmas-y!  HA!

I did it. Got my limited supply card done. HERE is what I came up with. And, that will be the last one from me this week. Too busy doing other things. I had fun though! Thanks for the great challenge.

Pretty cards!  Wish I had a kitchen sink stamp as I think that's the only thing missing from the list!  lol  Hope to find some time to play over the weekend!  :)

Great challenge. Will be fun!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service