stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday to you all! I thought it would be fun to challenge you to use anything but black ink to stamp your images or sentiments...that's right, any other color ink except for black! Gina K. Designs has some amazing colors and thought it would be a good opportunity to get you to use some of those amazing colors!

The Challenge: create a card or project that has images and/or sentiments stamped with any other color ink but black. NO BLACK ink at all!

To kick start your creative juices, I designed a card and a set of tags. I'm also including an older card I've shared with you before but that is perfect for this challenge.

First up is a card using featuring Let it Snow desgined by Theresa Momber and stamped with Gina K. Desings Color Companions Blue Denim Ink and Gina K. Designs Color Companions White Pigment Ink.

Next up is a set of tags using Poster Board Christmas set by Rebecca Oehlers inked up with Gina K. Designs Color Companions White Pigment Ink.

Lastly is a card using the Cheers mini stamp set inked up with Gina K. Designs Color Companions Dark Chocolate ink.

Make sure you see the rules below before you get started.

All entries must be uploaded by Sunday, December 8 by 8 pm Central.  Please use the keyword: STV13MON48 in all caps in the tag section when you upload. 

Here is the Gallery: STV13MON48

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!!

Tags: STV13MON48

Views: 704

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

How do you upload to the challenge.  I don't see how you do things here.

Sheila, you will upload the card to one of the galleries under the galleries tab with the keyword - for this one "STV13MON48" listed.  It will then show up in the gallery for this challenge.

Sheila Lile said:

What a fun challenge and beautiful examples!

Fun one Carolina!   I ignore all those gorgeous colors too often too!  Stunning samples also! 

Thank you Golda!    Yes, Shelia, just what Golda said!  :D

Great samples Carolina! Fun challenge! I need to put on my thinking cap then find the time. So busy this holiday!

Carolina, your cards are all so beautiful! I especially like where you stamped the white onto the darker color. It looks like a light blue and works great. I am glad I might find a bit of time to join in this challenge. I made at least one card for it and you can see it HERE.

Thanks Golda! I appreciate you replying to Sheila and for the sweet compliments!

Golda said:

Sheila, you will upload the card to one of the galleries under the galleries tab with the keyword - for this one "STV13MON48" listed.  It will then show up in the gallery for this challenge.

Sheila Lile said:

Thank you all for the sweet compliments! I know it's a busy time of year, but hope you find a little bit of time to play!!! Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

I think there is something wrong with the gallery link. I added the correct link but it seems that the gallery has a different link than what is posted. I can't find my card. Is the link STVMON48 as it says when the gallery is opened or is it STV13MON48? I put the last tab on mine.

Very nice!

Thanks for getting the gallery link to work correctly. I see there are other lovely works of art added too. I did another one after lunch and I hope you like this Christmas card I made. HERE it can be found. I am going to make cards today and try to get my cards in the mail by the end of the week if at all possible. So I am really getting inky and loving it too.

Verna - it was user error on my part...sorry! I left off the 13 - oops! As you noticed is all fixed now!

Verna Angerhofer said:

Thanks for getting the gallery link to work correctly. I see there are other lovely works of art added too. I did another one after lunch and I hope you like this Christmas card I made. HERE it can be found. I am going to make cards today and try to get my cards in the mail by the end of the week if at all possible. So I am really getting inky and loving it too.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service