stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello there!  I am so happy to be hosting this week's challenge!  I know it is a BUSY time of year for everyone...so I thought up a pretty easy challenge.  For this week, create a card that uses some sort of "LOVE."  It CAN be a Valentine's day card, a general love card, a Christmas card with a heart or the word LOVE on it....etc.  Be creative!

For my card, I used these Gina K Design's sets-- Elegant Flourishes and Lots of Lines.  I stamped the large flourish in red ink and then punched the heart out around it so it looks like a flourished heart.  I embellished the card and then stamped the sentiment at the bottom. 

Here are the challenge rules:

When you upload your card, please use the tag STV13MON50 (all caps!) .  All entries must be uploaded by Sunday, December 22 at 8 p.m. 

Here is the gallery: STV13MON50

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!

Carolyn

Views: 487

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Its awesome! So glad you got to play along!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I did a simple card for this challenge. The hardest part with my sore muscles in my back was cranking my Big Kick for the frame die. But I did get it done eventually. I hope you like my card.

Thank you!

Andrea said:

I never thought of using flourishes to embellish a shape.  That's pretty awesome!  I also like the rounded corners at the bottom of your card.

Love the challenge...I needed a break from Christmas before starting a few New Year's cards.  Here's my December Love card.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service