stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi Everyone!!! Yay, another Monday and another Challenge.

This weeks challenge is totally inspired by my recent visit to Colorado!!!

Awesome Visit  & Wonderful creatures!

Ok, so this weeks challenge is to use a critter of any kind…

if it  (Flies, Flutters, Hops, Walks, or Swims) it's useable.

So have fun creating a critter card….  

Here is My card!

Gina K Designs Products used are:

Theresa Momber's " Mountain Wilderness " & Melanie Muenchinger's

" Inspiration Mosaic stamp sets. Pure Luxury Card Stock in

White Layering Weight, In The Navy, & Kraft. 

Twine - Kraft

Inks: Grass Green, Powder Blue, Fresh Asparagus, White & Black 

I also used Spectrum Noir Markers & Pencils.

Be sure and upload your project to the Gallery using the Tag STV14MON39

No later than OCTOBER 5, 2014  8pm. Central Time

I can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations.

Remember there is a Wonderful Gina K Designs Gift waiting on the Winner!!!!!

Just click HERE to see the gallery.

Views: 819

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It took a little searching but I did find a critter to put on my Christmas card which was appropriate for the challenge and for Christmas. HERE is my entry. An awesome challenge Karen and if I find time I might try another one soon.

Oh, how cool! I got another entry done for the challenge. This was fun and I hope you like my little Halloween Scene.

Hi, Karen. I was able to upload a photo and used the tag, but it didn't upload to this gallery. It only went on my page. What did I do wrong? Thanks for your help.

Jackie, change your tag to read STVMON39.  You have 30 at the end of your tag rather than 39.  Yours is showing up with many watercolored cards rather than critter cards.  This happens all of the time, so do not fret.  I often cut and paste to get the tag correct.  :)

Jackie Quintana said:

Hi, Karen. I was able to upload a photo and used the tag, but it didn't upload to this gallery. It only went on my page. What did I do wrong? Thanks for your help.

Thanks Lovinpaper, I posted that info on her page so she wouldn't miss it..  :) Tags are important… Thanks again.  

lovinpaper said:

Jackie, change your tag to read STVMON39.  You have 30 at the end of your tag rather than 39.  Yours is showing up with many watercolored cards rather than critter cards.  This happens all of the time, so do not fret.  I often cut and paste to get the tag correct.  :)

Jackie Quintana said:

Lovinpaper, thank you. That's what happens when you rush :)  Also, Karen thank you for telling me about adding GKD, I didn't know that.

Yes, as long as you are using Gina K Designs Stamps Only you can tag it with gkd. Small letters. :)

Jackie Quintana said:

Lovinpaper, thank you. That's what happens when you rush :)  Also, Karen thank you for telling me about adding GKD, I didn't know that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service