stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello Gina K / StampTV fans – Happy Memorial Day!  I am excited to bring you today's Mix It Up Monday Challenge: Use sewing on your project -- either real or faux stitching OR a sewing THEMED project!

The design team recently gave you a hop full of Sew Fun inspiration, which you can find HERE . . . now we want to see what YOU create!

Here's what I came up with -- a popcorn gift box with machine stitched details:

Project details can be found HERE.

I used machine stitching for the balloon strings and a zig-zag stitched border around my die cut image.  Stamps are from Rupa's new May release, Birthday Bash!

We can't wait to see what you come up with!  Please create and upload a NEW project for this challenge -- it can only be entered into this challenge on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K Designs stamps, your name will go into the prize drawing twice!

Please create and upload your NEW project to the gallery at StampTV using keyword STVMONSH1 by 8:00pm Central time, Sunday night June 5.

Monday, June 6, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K Designs stamp set of their choice, valued up to $24.95!

Be sure and use tag STVMONSH1 on your card and you can see all the entries HERE.

Sharon Harnist

Gina K Designs DT Member

www.PaperFections.com

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A fun challenge! Thanks, Sharon!  Here's my card... entitled Family.

Thanks for looking ;)

My attempt at "stitching" on a card turned out better than I thought it might, but not as good as it could have.  Did have fun playing with Perfect Pearls, though.  Here is my Stitched Thank You.  Had the hardest time coming up with an idea for this one.
Thanks for the great challenge.  I find that I don't make a card nowadays unless I have stitched on it.  I love the look that it gives a card. Thanks again. Here's my card...Nature's Way.

here is my card..........................thanks hotwheels

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/sew-lovely?context=user

Fabulous sewing projects, ladies -- thanks so much for playing in my challenge!!

who won this challenge?

I did Joyce and I can't wait until my stamp set arrives.   Pam Selinski, 

Joyce Thurston said:

who won this challenge?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service