stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello StampTV friends! Happy Monday and welcome to Mix It Up Monday! Cathy here and this is my first time hosting a MIUM challenge and guess what? Friday (April 1st) is my birthday! Since I’m an April Fool, I thought it would be fun to make humorous cards. It can be any occasion, just make us laugh!

I had fun playing with the Shabby Spring StampTV kit that came out awhile ago, and I’m ashamed to say I hadn’t played with it yet. Here are two cards I made using the Tickle Your Funny Bone stamp set. Both cards use cardstock and patterned paper from the kit; the images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with various Stampin’ Up markers and blendabilities.

And my second card:

Are you thinking, “I don’t have a humorous stamp set, what can I do?” Simple! Be creative! Here’s a card I made using the same papers, GinaK Edible Eggplant and Warm Spring Wishes stamp set. I freehanded a sentiment to give my card a humorous twist.

Are you ready to laugh? I can’t wait to see what you come up! Make sure to have your creation uploaded to the gallery, with the tag, STV16MON13 by April 3rd, 8PM CST. Here are the rules:

One lucky participant will win a $20.00 gift Certificate to the Gina K. Designs Store.

Can I get a huge WAHOO?

To see all of the creations for this challenge, click below!

STV16MON13 Gallery

And don't forget about the yearly MIUM challenge!

Tags: STV16MON13

Views: 1096

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like a fun challenge in store. I am not sure if I have a humorous set or not, but will see if I can figure something out.

HERE is my card for the challenge. I hope at least you smile a bit. I tried to find something humorous to make.

Just loaded my card - this was really a challenge for me - ended up using 3 different stamp sets - don't have any GK funny stamps. My hubby laughed at it so hope you all find it humorous! Not my best work, by far, but had fun with it! Hugs!

Then I did have it right.  I'm so glad I asked.  Maybe the word "exclusively" would make it more clear. Anyway, I'm happy to play along even when I can't win. The challenges are fun.  Also my friend Rosy just sent me a set of GK stamps so in the future I might even win.  Thanks for being patient and clarifying.

WAHOO! It's April Fool's Day!! Everyone is doing a GREAT job on this challenge. I've been smiling and laughing every time I see an udpate in the gallery! Way to rock this challenge!!!

here is my card for this weeks challenge ~_^: http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/humor-me-1

Ok, I am the one that told Joan to add a GKD stamp and she would be good for the prize. Got that from our hostess this week when she said "Any stamps/products are welcome Johanna, you just need to include a GinaK image to be eligible to win the prize."

Sean stated: "If you have products that you choose to use for your challenge entry, please feel free to do so, but understand that if the stamped image is not a Gina K Designs image, it would not be eligible to win the prize."

Now it appears that we can include digi (computer generated sentiments or images) any body's paper or ink or embossing powders or bling and be eligible just never any other stamped images. It this correct?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service