stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone!  Tricia here!

It's Columbus Day Here in the US and what could be more perfect than to host a water themed challenge for the week???

You all know how much I love my Stamp TV kits!  This card uses stamps and patterned paper from the "Here Comes the Sun" kit.  After assembling my base with Heavyweight White Cardstock, Black Onyx and a sheet of patterned paper, I cut out a rectangular panel from a piece of watercolor paper and stamped it with a few layers of waves.  My boat was first stamped in Warm Cocoa ink, then stamped in Red Hot and Turquoise Sea ink, so I could cut out the sails and flag and piece the boat back together.  I added a few gulls and the sentiment in black, then I pulled out my eyelets and found some red ones to add a little color and follow the "porthole" look.

Here's today's challenge...  

Make a WATER Themed Card.   You can use nautical images, rain, snow... ANYTHING that has water!  : )

Be sure to use the Tag:  STV14MON40

Click Here to the GALLERY

Now for the small print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than Sunday, October 19th at 8PM CST. Be sure to add the tag 'STV14MON40' to your creation so we will be able to see all the entries together in one gallery!

I can't wait to see all your gorgeous entries!!  Go forth and create!!! : )

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How fun Tricia!  LOVE your card!  I absolutely love that paper on it!!

Gorgeous card Tricia!! This sounds like fun!

I love this card Tricia! Wonderful Challenge also.  :)

Love your card - design, layout, water elements, colors.  This challenge should produce some wonderful creations by many this week.  Looking forward to the overall results.  Thanks for the inspiration....

it's so nice to see a summery card again.  autumn is pretty but it always foretells winter and i just can't enjoy it like i do summers!!  What a cute scene you have created. 

Mine are posted!  Great challenge, Tricia, and lovely card!

This is a fun challenge! I will get my thinking cap on!

Fun challenge.  I like bright colors, so picked the duck from Shine On.  Maybe I will work on fish if I find the time.

Whoot!!!! I was able to play with you this week ♥

Over and Under the Sea

Off to the parteeee.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service