stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone!  Tricia here!

When I was a little girl my birthday always fell within a day or two of the first day of school, which marked the beginning of fall to me, so, in celebration of my birthday, I have a fun and hopefully EASY challenge for you this week as well as a SNEAK PEEK of one of the new sets releasing this Thursday.  WooHoo!!  Here's my card featuring Theresa's new set "Always Autumn".

I used so many fun accessories on my card today...  A vintage cuts oval, frame and border (the little white one peeking out from the side); some of Gina K's NEW Gold Cord (LOVE!!!!); my Spectrum Noir Markers; a cute wooden button from the Buckles and Buttons set, my GKD In The Navy ink pad, and a strip of paper from the Journey of the Heart patterned paper pack.   Accessories really can make your card go from plain to WOW!

Here's the challenge...  

Make a Fall Themed Birthday Card. : )

Be sure to use the Tag:  STV14MON34

Click Here to the GALLERY

Now for the small print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than Sunday, August 31st at 8PM CST. Be sure to add the tag 'STV14MON34' to your creation so we will be able to see all the entries together in one gallery!

I can't wait to see all your gorgeous entries!!  Go forth and create!!! : )

Views: 1435

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I fixed the spelling of your name..  I had it spelled right the first time, then saw everyone elses, and thought I messed up, so changed it to Trisha.  It's now back the way it should be.  Sorry!

LOL!  Not to worry!  Even my grandpa couldn't spell my name!! :)

This is my first challenge . When you say add the tag, not sure what that means. Is it to add as a message to the upload?

Thanks, Belinda Ooley  Happy Birthday Tricia!!

Welcome, welcome Brenda!!  After you upload your picture (Go to "My Page", Click on "Photos" on the left, then click on the little box that says +Add) there will be a screen with the picture of your card on the left and some boxes on the right.  You can rename your card there, add a description, and then there will be a spot to add "tags".  The tag for this challenge is STV14MON34 .  That way our system can filter it into the correct gallery so we can see all of the challenge entries together. : )  If you use only Gina K stamps on your card you can add the gkd tag as well.  Hope that helps!

Thank You!!

Tricia / GKD DT said:

Welcome, welcome Brenda!!  After you upload your picture (Go to "My Page", Click on "Photos" on the left, then click on the little box that says +Add) there will be a screen with the picture of your card on the left and some boxes on the right.  You can rename your card there, add a description, and then there will be a spot to add "tags".  The tag for this challenge is STV14MON34 .  That way our system can filter it into the correct gallery so we can see all of the challenge entries together. : )  If you use only Gina K stamps on your card you can add the gkd tag as well.  Hope that helps!

Beautiful card!

My birthday is Sept 2nd, when is your?

Happy Birthday and really like your card.

Love this fall card! The sunflower is beautiful!

Beautiful card. Love how it is simple but elegant.

Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and

can't wait for the rest of the sneak peeks and the Thursday party!

Tricia,  I can't add my picture of my card. Got this message when I tried:

This profile is set to private.

You must be friends with Tricia / GKD DT to view this page.

Request Sent!

Hello, How do I get to your page? It says it is set to private. I want to enter a pic of my card to the challenge. Thanks

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service