stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone!  Tricia here!

When I was a little girl my birthday always fell within a day or two of the first day of school, which marked the beginning of fall to me, so, in celebration of my birthday, I have a fun and hopefully EASY challenge for you this week as well as a SNEAK PEEK of one of the new sets releasing this Thursday.  WooHoo!!  Here's my card featuring Theresa's new set "Always Autumn".

I used so many fun accessories on my card today...  A vintage cuts oval, frame and border (the little white one peeking out from the side); some of Gina K's NEW Gold Cord (LOVE!!!!); my Spectrum Noir Markers; a cute wooden button from the Buckles and Buttons set, my GKD In The Navy ink pad, and a strip of paper from the Journey of the Heart patterned paper pack.   Accessories really can make your card go from plain to WOW!

Here's the challenge...  

Make a Fall Themed Birthday Card. : )

Be sure to use the Tag:  STV14MON34

Click Here to the GALLERY

Now for the small print:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than Sunday, August 31st at 8PM CST. Be sure to add the tag 'STV14MON34' to your creation so we will be able to see all the entries together in one gallery!

I can't wait to see all your gorgeous entries!!  Go forth and create!!! : )

Views: 1433

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful Tricia!
And Happy Birthday!

This card is Awesome!!! I love all your accessories.  :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tricia!  Looking forward to this challenge.

This really is a WOW card!  Great work and have a happy birthday.

That is soooo stunning Tricia!!!  I LOVE the blue and white for the yellow sunflower to just POP against!!

Thanks everyone!  I can't wait to see all the beautiful birthday cards in the gallery!!! : )

Your card is great! Didn't see it in the gallery though, did you forget to put your sample in? Happy Birthday!

LOL!!  Yes, I did, Pam!  Thanks for reminding me!  I'm playing catch up after a long car trip last week and I told my husband that my ducks are definitely NOT all in a row this morning.  They are wandering here and there and I feel like I need a lasso to corral them all so I can figure out what to do next.  Hmmmm.... do you think Lee has a smiley for putting all your ducks in a row??? :)

Love the beautiful card Tricia! And a great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Stunning card, fun Challenge!  Happy Early Birthday!  ;)

Isn't it fun when cards can be pretty AND easy??  :)

Tricia's BirthdayAnd here is my birthday wish for Tricia! 

Tricia's Birthday

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service