stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello my friends, Giovana here and welcome to another Mix it Up Monday Challenge. This week my challenge for you is all about "School", I can't believe it's time to start again, my daughter this year is going to public school, she is excited about it, I am a little bit afraid, but she is a good girl and I know she will be doing great!!

I created this card for her "teacher" and I hope she likes it :)

For my card I used the image and sentiment from the new StampTV Kit "Falling for you" the number are from Perfect Pennants by Tami Mayberry.

I can't wait to see your "School" creations !!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice.

Be sure and have your project uploaded to our gallery here on StampTV using the tag STVMONGS2  by  8:00PM CST, August 28th, Sunday night.

You can see all the creations for this challenge HERE

Tags: STVMONGS2

Views: 929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful creation Nathalie!

Nathalie Breault said:

Here's my first challenge.

this is a composition book for the Back to school...

oh thank you i did post it on the right place.  thank you for all your help .....it's goog for my self-estime because I always doudt about my project.
It's reeeeeally cute! 

Nathalie Breault said:
oh thank you i did post it on the right place.  thank you for all your help .....it's goog for my self-estime because I always doudt about my project.
wow thank you so much, those cute messages from all of you t will really help me to keep going......

Here's my back to school card. thanks hotwheels

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/hello-teacher0001?context=user

Wonderful sample Giovana.  I'm really glad that I purchased the new stamptv kit and could use the pencil cup for this challenge.  Last year I had to do clip art.  My card is for a special little guy who just started Kindergarten in Florida and loves school.

Here's my card.

This was really a fun challenge, Giovana.  I was always excited as a kid to go back to school after our summer vacation.  I thought school supplies smelled good!  Anyway, now I enjoy watching my grandchildren get excited about their new school supplies and pretending not to be excited to get back to the routine.  HERE is my entry for the challenge. Thanks for the memories!

Here is my contribution to the challenge:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/back-to-school-stvmongs2-2?context=la...

The theme was pretty unsual, so it was tough, but I don't dislike my result in the end.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service