stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Shhh....I am sneaking this in a few hours early because my Monday mornings are CRAZY :)

Welcome to another Mix It Up Monday Challenge . . . I'm excited to be your hostess this week! 

I don’t know about you but I am still not quite ready for winter or Christmas yet.  There is still a whole bunch of fall fun to be had!  So today’s challenge is to forgo the Christmas and make a fall card---Halloween or Thanksgiving or fall themed anything.  Let’s fill the gallery with FALL!

Here is my fall card using Spooktacular You and Lots of Lines stamp sets:

I hope that you play along and upload your fall project to the gallery using the tag STV13MON40 no later than next Sunday, October 13 at 8pm Central.  I hope you can find time to play this week … I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Click HERE to see the gallery and entries for this challenge.

Views: 602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love fall cards.  I am so not ready for Christmas yet either.  The stores already have Christmas trees out. Love your Halloween card!

I'm with you Carolyn, lots of fall left!

LOVE this Camster!  Your card is so awesome...with the music paper and the bats stamped onto that!  Perfect touch with the sheer ribbon too!

Thanks Cat!

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:

LOVE this Camster!  Your card is so awesome...with the music paper and the bats stamped onto that!  Perfect touch with the sheer ribbon too!

I didn't make a card but did a treat bag instead for one of my grandsons. HERE it is.

Super Cute card.. Hope to play this week.. :)

So cute!!!

Verna Angerhofer said:

I didn't make a card but did a treat bag instead for one of my grandsons. HERE it is.

So cute is your Halloween card, Cammie; but thankfully I'm finished with Halloween and can now move on to Fall/Autumn/Thanksgiving cards.  Here's my card.

P.S.  thanks for posting early...kept me from stalking.

I just finished making these two Halloween cards for my grandsons.  One is 13 and the other is 6 so the 13 year old is getting the larger card with the pumpkin focal image while the 6 year old will get the smaller trifold card with the spider web background and stamped punches. I put what looks like a tombstone on the inside of his card where I will write something. The color of the inside of the card looks yellow but it is orange. I think the glare of the light made it appear lighter. 

Attachments:

These are two more fall themed cards that I've made.  One was made using the Grateful Heart papers and stamps from the Hello Sunshine stamp set. The other was made using the Harvest Memories stamp set.

Attachments:

Beautiful card Carolyn!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service