stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!!  Welcome to this week's MIUM challenge, hosted by Moi!  :D  For this week's challenge I decided to do a bit of paper piecing!  You can do a little or a lot, whichever you choose!  I decided to just do a little flower.  Here is my sample:

I used the new set "A Year of Flowers 2"I stamped the flowers with versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powders.  I think it 'softens' the look...my idea of doing a pastel card, LOL! 

Ok, its your turn!  Get out those gorgeous designer papers and do some piecing!  Cant wait to see what you come up with!  Here are the rules:

Your creations must be uploaded to the gallery by 8PM CST on Sunday, 3/24/13.  Be sure to put the tag STV13MON11 in  so it will be in the gallery for viewing and the drawing to win that awesome grab bag from GKD!!

Here is a link to the gallery for this challenge:

STV12MON11 Challenge Gallery

Views: 652

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful card Cat love that border!!  

Thanks Rosy, yep, MUCH better!

Rosy Newlun said:

Beautiful Cat!!! Hope you're feeling better, too!

Here is my card for this week challenge ~_^

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/just-a-little-piece-ing-1

I decided to use the Birthday Hoot stamp set and the Birthday Hoot pattern paper pack to do some piecing artwork. Here is my Hooty Birthday. I at least got one entry for this challenge. Thanks for hosting it too Cat and for giving us such a beautiful and inspiring sample to work with. If I am not doing any challenges until after Easter it means I am busy working on housework instead of playing. LOL Let's see how good my resolve to do that holds up.

I didnt relise that there was a challenge on for paper piecing when I made my card would it be okay to enter it in the challenge although I have uploaded it into the mixed gallery already 

Kind regards

Here is my paper pieced card.  I haven't made one like this in over a year, so I hope it is a good one.

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stv13mon11-1

Hi Cat, Thanks for hosting our MIUM challenge.  Here's my card.  Seems familiar but I'm making my Easter cards and my Gina K Easter stamps are limited...hint hint for next year.....

ok sounds fun, ill give it a try. I love you card, pretty

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service