stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday everyone!!  Today I have a Clean & Simple (CAS) sketch challenge for you - please go easy on me with my 'sketchy' lines, it was real difficult for me to make the curved layer in my program!  

Need help uploading your card to our gallery? Click here for some tips. 

Here is my sample for this sketch using Basket Additions

Please use keyword STVMONDB6 You can see all the entries here.  You have until Sunday, November 27th, 8:00pm to upload your entry.

**Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do, your name will go into the drawing twice!

Have fun & look forward to seeing what YOU make!!   

Tags: STVMONDB6

Views: 705

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

aww, Gayle thank you SO much for your heartfelt thanks - it actually brought tears to my eyes.  

Gina and the design team enjoy all the work we put into making StampTV a great place for everyone and it means a lot to be appreciated.  YOU are the reason we love what we do!  

Here is my entry for this challenge.  Thanks for the sketch.  Sorry for the dark picture, we have a light out in our basement ceiling and it makes a big difference in the photograph lighting!

Attachments:

that is a SWEET card!  thanks for playing!

kramomma said:

Here is my entry for this challenge.  Thanks for the sketch.  Sorry for the dark picture, we have a light out in our basement ceiling and it makes a big difference in the photograph lighting!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service