stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey ya'll!! It's time for another Mix it up Monday Challenge ...and guess who's hosting?  Yep....ME!  LOL!   I got to thinking what could we do....and since it's June...that made me think of Bride's!  Weddings!  White!!  And since it IS after Memorial day...we are going to  WEAR YOUR WHITE!!!   I want to see WHITE!   This does not mean you have to make your card all white.   I want to see accessories in white!  Think white buttons, white brads, white ribbon, white flowers....even white embossing powder will work!   Here is my example:

Can't wait to see what you come up with!  Now for all the small print!

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!  The random winner gets a stamp set of choice up to $24.95.

Be sure and  have your creation uploaded to our gallery here on StampTV by Sunday,  8:PM CST June 19th, with the tag STVMONCT2 in the tag line area.

Here you can find all the creations for this challenge:

STVMONCT2

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooops!!   Bad me!   You are correct, I have it changed to the correct date now...Sunday, June 19th!   Thanks Carol for catching that!   :D

Carol Bloomberg said:
Are you sure you meant to say that it must be uploaded by Thursday, June 16? Usually Monday challenges are due on Sundays, just checking

Hiya Sandy!   Here is a link that will explain in detail how to upload a photo:

How to upload a photo

And if you have any more questions about it, just ask!! 
Sandy Christman said:

First timer here. How do I upload?

Sandy

And for those curious about my flower....it's just a super simple one!   I cut a 3" circle because I knew I wanted it to have alot of 'layers'  then you just cut, starting at the outer edge, in a spiral.  I cut my spirals smaller than most because, again, I wanted more layers.  Then just glued a pearl in the middle!   Hope that helps you all!
Cat, thank you for sharing this gorgeous flower "recipe".  It is stunning.  You make it sound very easy, but I'm sure I'll find a way to destroy it!

Cat, GKD DT/Moderator said:
And for those curious about my flower....it's just a super simple one!   I cut a 3" circle because I knew I wanted it to have alot of 'layers'  then you just cut, starting at the outer edge, in a spiral.  I cut my spirals smaller than most because, again, I wanted more layers.  Then just glued a pearl in the middle!   Hope that helps you all!
Ooooh....how fun! And your card is beautiful cat!!
This one took a while, but it does have white accents!  Here is my orchid card.
Fun challenge Cat!!!  Here is my card, thanks for looking!!

Here is my contribution to the challenge:

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stvmonct2-poppy-card?xg_source=activity

I don't use my white embellishment very often, I tend to leave them in a box collecting dust, so thanks Cat for being of inspiration! Great challenge!

here is my card for the challenge. thanks hotwheels

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/thinking-of-you0002?context=user

Is your flower quilling??  Do you use one of the quilling tools to make it? Very cute card.  Thanks!

Beautiful!

Cathie Huxtable said:

Hope this works.

Oh, if I'd just read the rest of the comments I'd get the answer about the flower, Duh!  Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service